US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

I think that this cover must be one of the worst covers ever:shock::doh:but in anna's eye tehy were probably being edgy:lol::lol::ermm:
kisskiss modela

I think below the large words of "840 pages of Fearless Fashion"
There should be some tiny words writing "With 727 pages of Amazing Advertisements" ........hahaha:lol::lol:

Isn't the girl you can't ID Shalom Harlow ? :flower:

not surprising that trentini should be there, what else would you expect from Anna ?

Daria... Her old favourite is back it seems... i'm happy to see her ! And I'm also happy about Sasha + Coco

Oh yay! Daria is back! So glad to hear. Can't wait. My issue in the mail always comes a few days later from when I first see it on the newstand. I always have to restrain myself from getting it.

Oh no, Borini has an only girl? & Sasha in another mag?

On the bright side I can't wait to see Daria & Shalom. Shalom looked so amazing in the V ed.

What a ridiculous cover :huh: The make-up and hairstyle don't work for her at all :sick:

Vogue's september cover lacks the immediate "oomph" necessary to grab the potential buyer's attention.

the issue is OUT in HK here already!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot:
i took a glimpse of it ( i didn't buy it though.. it's SOOOOO HEAVY for me to carry it all day long..)
well....about the editorial part:
we have Sienna ( of course.)
Caroline. T ( a only-girl ed )
Daria!!!!
Sasha + Coco ( i ma not 100% sure if agyness 's or some one else is there or not.., the make up confused me and i just flip the pages very fast )
there's another ed too( but is she an actress???? because i don't know much about actress)
and they mentioned something about the 2004 SEP cover

the sept 2004 cover was the one with natalia, daria, gisele, etc. on it...
i wonder what that's about...

the actress ed could be shalom...i hope she's still in this issue...
and daria....wow...glad to see her...

sasha is becoming like caroline t. for me...soooooo sick of seeing her...

I can't wait for this issue, but everything comes out so much later in Calgary than it does in the rest of Canada.

OKAY guys.. i am going to visit that bookshop again (it's the only place which sell Vogue US SEP now in HK!!!!!) and i promise i will scan you some preview!!^_^^_^^_^^_^

I don't think the cover is too bad. It's good for Sienna, who is by no means a model.

I don't like US Vogue and they always disappoint me and I know this one will as well, but I will buy it just because it's over 800 pages. What a deal! Plus, the ads are probably better than the editorials. :P

so glad Caroline is back where she belongs:P

It's nice to see they're using the same hairstyle, make up and poses as Doutzen did in a editorial not to long ago in US Vogue. I'm disappointed on the cover, but wow SO many pages. I can't wait to buy it!

and of course it's caroline again, i haven't really missed her to be honest...

OKAY guys.. i am going to visit that bookshop again (it's the only place which sell Vogue US SEP now in HK!!!!!) and i promise i will scan you some preview!!^_^^_^^_^^_^

yes please please please!!! can't wait!!:flower::woot::woot::woot:

The worst September cover,definitely takes the cake! :ninja:

But i cant wait to see Darias edit :buzz: and i am exicted to find out more about the table of contents.So if anyone that has the mag,and would give a full review i would appreciate it. :smile:

I don't think the cover is too bad. It's good for Sienna, who is by no means a model.
I think you make a good point about this. Perhaps we shouldn't be comparing her to a professional model who makes a career out of posing perfectly in front of the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->