US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

^NO way there's 727 pages of ads.

That means there's more than a thousand pages all together.

People don't pay for fashion ads.

:innocent:I hate to be the odd one out in this case but i happen to love ads and aside form editorials, it's one of my favorite parts of a fashion magazine. I will be sure to get that issue because i would get to see pretty much ALL of the campaigns for fall at once. (the editorials better be on point to make up for it)

it is way exaggerated though....:innocent:

Maybe anna tries to be egdy :brows:( yes i said edgy!:shock: i am cracking up too:lol:) with the valentino shoot....Maybe....just maybe.......:ermm:
kisskiss modela

Sienna Miller doesn't look all that great in those pictures, maybe the ones they use will be different...

I was kinda(well, really) hoping to see Amy Winehouse on the cover, I hope the Oct, rumor is true!!

Amy Winehouse on the cover? Really? Hope thats not true. :yuk:

But yay for Sienna !

People don't pay for the ads but the ads make money for the magazine. Advertisers pay anywhere from 30 000 - 200 000 for ad pages... multipy that by 727 and that is a lot of money. I'm excited to see how low the ad dept. chose to go in order to get those numbers... should we be expecting another walmart layout... I HOPE NOT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way isn't Sienna doing the cover (and more...) because of her line launching????

"I know you're here to do God's work, but can you just walk up and down behind Sienna a few more times, until we get the perfect shot."

A few more times won't do lol. :lol:

I think they (Vogue, magazines) should have struck it when the iron was hot, i.e. 2004. Now she's just not relevant anymore. I haven't seen any of her movies. And with the pap shots hopefully they make a recall at Vogue and not put her on the cover. A boy can dream.

I wonder how long before we get the actual cover image?!?!?We could easily be left to wait for another 10 days. :ninja:

guys, it's really confirmed that this september issue will have 727 pages of ads? and if it's true, this issue will have about 900 pages, right?

^^Yes its confirmed,it has 727 pages of ads,and i am so interested to find out how many pages will there be in total,it coule be over 1000. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ WHAT? 727 pages of ADS!?!?!? I thought by 727 they meant total page number... OMG. VOGUE US must have gotten so much profit because it costs quite a bit to run an ad...

I am imagining a September Vogue the size of the last few Harry Potter books in my head right now.

I was imagining that too ... but they already had an Vogue US with 832 pages, so I won't be that scared.

Somewhere back in this thread, somebody said that Bruce Weber is doing the shoot. For me, that is the only solace. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->