V Magazine #126 Fall 2020 : Laura Harrier by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Lineisy has truly learnt nothing after 5 years in this industry, still as versatile as a wet mop. You could literally photoshop her one expression into every picture and I would not notice, her body expression is no less dismal...

Sometimes I just wonder how much control the model actually has over her facial expressions. Imagine the photographer and the whole production yelling "Yeeeesss girrrl... beautiful... keep that face!" so you just keep it. Or maybe at the post-production they look at all the pictures and decide to choose only the pictures where your face looks the same even if you've gone full on Coco Rocha during the whole shoot.

I&V current work does nothing for me. I miss the more experimental photo shoots they would do for visionaire in 90s.

Last edited:
Sometimes I just wonder how much control the model actually has over her facial expressions. Imagine the photographer and the whole production yelling "Yeeeesss girrrl... beautiful... keep that face!" so you just keep it. Or maybe at the post-production they look at all the pictures and decide to choose only the pictures where your face looks the same even if you've gone full on Coco Rocha during the whole shoot.

No new crop of models have the ability to pose and emote like Coco Rocha in my opinion.

V Magazine #126 Fall 2020

Super Heroic!

Photographer: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Alex White
Hair: Lacy Redway
Makeup: Fulvia Farolfi
Cast: Laura Harrier

V Magazine Digital Edition

Into the Woods

Photographer: Solve Sundsbo
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Hair: Syd Hayes
Makeup: Val Garland
Cast: Sacha Quenby, Evie Harris

V Time Machine

Photographer: Chris Colls
Stylist: Aryeh Lappin
Cast: Mayowa Nicholas, Malgosia Bela, Guinevere van Seenus, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Parker van Noord, Alexandra Agoston, Adesuwa Aighewi, Edita Vilkeviciute

Blow Up

Photographer: Richard Burbridge
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Jonathan de Francesco
Makeup: Maki Royke
Cast: Lineisy Montero

Field of Vision

Photographer: Emma Summerton
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Cast: Devon Ross, Jassira Pinto, Hirschy, Maxim Magnus, Freddie Finch, Kukua Williams, Florence Hutchings

V Magazine Presents.....

Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Jonathan de Francesco
Makeup: Kabuki
Cast: Remington Williams, Mayowa Nicholas, Indira Scott, Taras Romanov, Matt van de Sande

Why was V Time Machine shot by iPhone? If you hire a photographer and they surely have their own camera, why bother with an iPhone? Or does Apple need more advertising?

Parker always stays booked!

I like the Steven Klein editorial, it's good to see his work in magazines like V again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->