Versace F/W 09.10 Milan

I like the column shapes at the back though: they are like minimalistic planes of a futuristic Greek temple. They seem new, no?

I am sick of her navy, midnight blues and teals. Yes, she has great color taste but enough already. Find a new luxurious hue, and challenge women a little. She is using them time and time again ever since FW 2006 and I had about enough of it.

I don't like pink with red, isn't it weird for anyone else?

As said before, she was going in the right direction... why rewind? Not liking Versace walking backwards! Keep on going and don't look back.

I think it´s a very well done collection. The black theme of the collection is simple maybe a bit boring but all of these dresses at the end are sensational.
Cavalli, Gucci and Dolce- all of them missed the evening wear, and Versace was the only one who doesn´t disappoint in this case.

Wasn't sure where to post them, but the Versace Pre-Fall and Fall 09 catalog is up on the website, and the actual catalog from the store is huuuuge! :heart:

screencapped from Versace.com

^^Thanks for posting those. The lookbook is better than the actual campaign.

Thank you for them. It´s more classy than the Looks on the runway but still looking great.

Wow great! I love that blue dress Jourdan wore. Is there that dress in catalog?

Spectacular, a wonderful and outstanding collection :woot::heart:
Very sophisticated, feminine, luxurious and elegant! I adore her choices of blue and green, very strong and interesting colours :heart:

^^Thanks for posting those. The lookbook is better than the actual campaign.

You're sooo roght (Hate the campaign with Gisele :doh:)

Aren't they using the outfits from the fashion show?

Ooooh thanks for posting these limy ^_^

I went to the Versace store in Sloane St specifically to get this lookbook last week and i'm soooo glad i did!

One word..............FLAWLESS!!!!!

^^ isn't the feeling of having the catalog in your bare hands just amazing? :crush: It's huge though :lol:

You're sooo roght (Hate the campaign with Gisele :doh:)

Aren't they using the outfits from the fashion show?

The clothes in the catalog are the ones in store. The boutique I went to where I got the catalog from had the same exact clothes and accessories as in the catalog, so basically it's like your shopping list. At the end of the catalog there is a list of all the clothing items listed, as well as boutique locations and such.

The accessories catalog pages are gorgeous, I should've posted them earlier but I don't have time now, if someone else can do the honors ^_^

Aaaaah, thank you sooo much francesca073 :buzz::clap:

The shoes are so darn fierce!

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"