Versace F/W 09.10 Milan

Lots of influences from the Atelier collection here, love that. Amazing structure and workmanship. And this is the first time for several years now that the split dress is back in full force on the Versace runway. I used to hate Versace for it because it looked so damn cheap and repetitive but this is the first time IMO that it looks tasteful and sexy at the same time. Way to go!

Some pieces look great and some look tacky. I'll have to see the whole collection to decide if I like it or not.

I really don't know what I feel for this. Somehow I more don't like it. :ermm:

oohhh...nice collection! love love the dresses. so elegant and sophisticated. i especially like lily's dress and the blue dress on magdalena. :wink: these are the perfect dresses, wearable and stylish! :smile: great job donatella!!!

Catwalking pics are up but I don't have an account.

I do like this collection but what happened? The last couple seasons Versace was not this sexy. I would have rather seen a less sexual collection.

omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! My heart is going nuts!! I have butterflies in my stomach right now!!!
This reminds me so much of the older Versace!! Thigh high slits all lover the place and plunging necklines everywhere!
I love everything!! The hair is soo sexy.

Can someone pleeeeeeeeeease post the full collection? My heart is gonna explode if no one does it soon :lol:

At least they got rid of the circle runway.. I didn't like it.

Really? I loved the circular runway it's so Versace, DOnatella actually used it a few times in previous seasons like in 2003, but yeah I think I like the traditional one better.

I checked the whole collection on catwalking. it looks sooooo trashy compared to the previous two fall seasons. it's very fall 2006 and even f/w 2003 versace.

2rejnsy.jpg
1qls83.jpg

2gx19nc.jpg
30m50rd.jpg

2qsorjd.jpg
20j5mck.jpg

Source: Catwalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member