Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Cypress.]™;3807550 said:
Here's the video of her giving the necklace to the little girl :flower:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8p6YBvBPI

OMG is that really Adriana friggin Lima? :shock: she looks amazing here, and her English sounds better than usual :lol: and she does sound like a sweet girl... I'm not sure she would have given the little girl her necklace if the camera hadn't been on and that's normal, PR events are made to work on your image, right? But anyways when you earn $6 000 000 a year i doubt you care about $1000 so i'm sure she was happy to giver her the necklace :lol:

Miranda Kerr opening PiNK!

71evt5i.gif

OMG is that really Adriana friggin Lima? :shock: she looks amazing here, and her English sounds better than usual :lol: and she does sound like a sweet girl... I'm not sure she would have given the little girl her necklace if the camera hadn't been on and that's normal, PR events are made to work on your image, right? But anyways when you earn $6 000 000 a year i doubt you care about $1000 so i'm sure she was happy to giver her the necklace :lol:
:lol:
Logan (the little girl) did keep the nekclace and on the day of the show.
She gave Adriana a few gifts and card that she made.
Here's a quickcap of them after they took a picture together :D
6lxj7eh.jpg

And the video :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpqyjM43KNw

I cant get enough of Adriana, she is so cute lol

thanks for that video cypress

Adriana rocks! I don't know who this little girl is but she's one lucky kid.

Holy crap, Adriana looks amazing. And yes, her English does sound a lot better. Makes me even more excited to see the show. One week:D

awwww how sweet is andri?!i love her soooo much!!and who is that kid anyway?seems like an annoying brat next to sweet adri!!:rofl:just kidding!!!just kidding!!:lol:

Hey, I went back a couple of pages and I didn't see this answer if it has I am sorry for asking. Anyways, I want to know if anyone is going to cap VSFV from FTV today and place it here for those of people can't wait for December 4th. :(

what the heck... it was the 1000$ necklace that is avaliable on the site...what is she going to say "here logan this necklace is worth this much and it's got diamonds and gold and you could never afford it" :rolleyes: she gave it to her as a gift....i don't know anyone who jewelery to anyone and explains what it is...especially if it's spontanoes. It seems like people don't want to accept that Adriana is as sweet as she is...so they make up stuff like Publicity and fakeness....get something new. Or at least think of something creative.

Sorry the necklace in the video looked more like the ones you can buy on the VS for $20 rather than the $1000 necklace. Just asking

Can anyone cap the new MODTV clip for it available on iTunes?
Maybe it's available else where, but I see that my iTunes is downloading it.

wow I thought I was going to be the only thinking that giving the necklace away seemed like PR or publicity. :ninja:
TIM dropped adri as their spokesmodel, so she unfortuantely will be earning less than 6 mill {maybe like 4 mill} Unless she gets another multi million dollars contract from someone, but she still is really rich. :woot: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Cyrpress.. I can't wait for your FTV version. I know you are awesome at it. I've seen a lot of your videos. I am super excited. And, since I don't have any patience I don't if I can wait till December 4th when its FTV now... :smile: BTW did the FTV version already air or is it going to air tonight?

Can anyone cap the new MODTV clip for it available on iTunes?
Maybe it's available else where, but I see that my iTunes is downloading it.
Hope FLV is ok. I don't feel like converting it :P
Sendspace
Rapidshare

Awesome Cyrpress.. I can't wait for your FTV version. I know you are awesome at it. I've seen a lot of your videos. I am super excited. And, since I don't have any patience I don't if I can wait till December 4th when its FTV now... :smile: BTW did the FTV version already air or is it going to air tonight?
Tanya posted a my 6 min clip of the show and some backstage stuff up top. I'm not sure if that's all they're showing but they said it was going to air November 29th.

wow I thought I was going to be the only thinking that giving the necklace away seemed like PR or publicity. :ninja:
TIM dropped adri as their spokesmodel, so she unfortuantely will be earning less than 6 mill {maybe like 4 mill} Unless she gets another multi million dollars contract from someone, but she still is really rich. :woot: :lol:

Do you do anything in this thread except put down Adriana?? Because honestly I've seen nothing but that....I'm not meaning this as a attack at all. It's just a general observation and question.

She didn't do it for PR, watch her history she's just a kind person. I don't know why so many people find it hard to swallow someone is nice..maybe because they arn't kind people themselves :rolleyes: Also she won't be earning less than 6 million (so Ale can take her spot, because we know that is what Some people are hoping for) She still has the highest paid maybelline contract of all the maybelline spokesmodels, and she also has one of the highest VS contracts, she makes 6 million just with those..so nice try.

Now back to the topic which is this topic!

It's one week away I'm so excited, Adriana opened! So well deserved, and Heidi back. I can't believe I'm excited to see her lol, she didn't look so bad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->