Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen FTV has just been showing the same edited highlights as have already been posted on youtube.

^I heard that somewhere else, too. Come to think of it, I think someone here said that. Anyhow, the show is 4 days away:D I will be on this board every minute, insanely adding my comments. It's nothing that hasn't already been said in the nearly 400 pages we've written, though

You might get a new perspective on it once you see the whole thing. Plus there's all the backstage stuff.

Man I really hope they don't cut to the backstage stuff during the segments -__-". The show is already getting some mixed reviews--lets not lose my vote, too :shifty:

well most of the girls have real boobs, I dunno who has fake and who doesnt but I think that Selita, Izabel and maybe KK have fake boobs, sometimes it looks like alessandra also has fake boobs

I think Selita is the only one with implants, actually. I'm 100% Karolina's boobs are real... I don't know for Alessandra and Izabel's since i don't really check out their racks, but they don't look fake to me

I doubt Alessandra's are. If you go for implants, why shoot for average? I didn't know Selita had them, but I'm not surprised :shifty:

I think Selita is the only one with implants, actually. I'm 100% Karolina's boobs are real... I don't know for Alessandra and Izabel's since i don't really check out their racks, but they don't look fake to me

I agree KK are very real. B)
The only ones I heard were fake were Gisele, Selita, Adri, Marisa, and Heidi. :o
{I read this from other websites, like goodplasticsurgery.com and awfulplasticsurgery.com [marisa] among others}:ninja:
But the reason you can barely tell is because they choose the smaller size implants and not like Anna nicole or pamela anderson or those girls in the men's magazines. :doh:Those models only want to go up a single cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how Adriana's can be fake. I mean she's only a B or so. In that one topless photoshoot she did and some old runway bikini pics you can see how flat she really is. I think the reason her boobs like Cish sometimes is do to padding, tape and just a good bra.

VS bras can make you look 2-3 cup sizes bigger. She's not fake, nor is Karolina. plastic surgery sites think everyone has had surgery, they need a life.

I don't see how Adriana's can be fake. I mean she's only a B or so. In that one topless photoshoot she did and some old runway bikini pics you can see how flat she really is. I think the reason her boobs like Cish sometimes is do to padding, tape and just a good bra.

yeah I saw her nude photoshoot and then saw this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpSYKw6SYM

and that's what made me this otherwise
When she did the nude photoshoot, they looked natural, but not in this video.
and That's all I have to say about this topic
I am moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:
again do you do anything but bash Adriana? Seriously! Also what about her boobs, her boobs look natural to me, my boobs look like that what's not natural about them, that they are small, or that they are perky. My boobs look just like that, plus that was in the spring of 2001. When you claim you didn't think she had some...please do your research before you continue bashing a model.

that was kinda of my point
she has little ones, and magically big ones all of a sudden.
But whatever CC. You say you know her family, but have never met her.
So I guess that mean you are always right.
That's was just my opinion

Victoria's secret is push-up bras and chicken fillets. Alessandra and Adriana swear by them - their breasts aren't actually that big.

Marisa Miller early in her career was a topless model in a magazine called Perfect 10 which only used models who hadn't had any cosmetic surgery. So unless she's had some since hers are real too.

I've heard people say Gisele had implants early on and then got them removed. Flavia Oliveira supposedly had them when she was doing shoots in Argentina.

But I mean none of them look like Posh Spice where it's obvious she's had work done. The debate will roll on unless one of them comes out and admits to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->