Vogue España August 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Alix Malka

I can't say I'm a fan of her particuarly, although I did like the shoot she did for Pop magazine a fair while back. I don't like the cover at all, but that could be because I near despise that Dolce & Gabbana dress, but I quite like the all red shot with the body on..

The last shot reminds me with Claudia's YSL ad.
And people just have to stop comparing.

don't like it..seems like a vogue paris cover,btw.

reminds me a lot of kate hudson's cover for uk elle last year

i don't like it

I really don't like it when people compare whoever it is with Marilyn Monroe. She was unique. Now, calling Lindsay Lohan the new Marilyn is something I find totally atrocious - it's got to be some kind of joke!

It's a shame when the girl does Marilyn-inspired editorials or what not, she looks better than Marilyn herself. It's pretty ridiculous for there to be like 3 pages of nothing but hate and people just say what the person above them said... Get over it :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame when the girl does Marilyn-inspired editorials or what not, she looks better than Marilyn herself. It's pretty ridiculous for there to be like 3 pages of nothing but hate and people just say what the person above them said... Get over it :smile:

I don't see what's ridiculous in giving an opinion about a cover :huh: We're not on a fan site :innocent:

Love Lindsay To DEATH, this cover is GREAT!
The ed is beautiful, she really delivers. But I'm tired of her being Marilyn.
I know the industry loves her as Marilyn, but wheres Linday?

Ignoring all things said about her and her Marilyn eds it's a good cover imo...

This is your opinion, I think other people's opinions should be respected.

I'm sorry but this cover is really pathetic. She's not a sexy woman at all nor classy. She looks like a little girl playing with her mom's clothes. I love lindsay, but this cover is terrible :judge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->