Vogue España August 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Alix Malka

I don't think the wig is working in her favor for this shoot but she really delivers when it comes to eds.

I don't get you... People are not going to post a positive comment if 1. they don't like her and 2. they think the cover is bad. :huh: What's wrong with that? Everyone's entitled to his opinion, and no one's opinion is useless.

What??? Did I say anything to you? You've said something rude to me twice now and I didn't respond. I was simply saying this thread was made for the cover and the inside content not unnecessary comments about Lindsay personally. And I didn't quote anyone's text, I just said some of the negative comments were ridiculous, maybe you feel like your comment was ridiculous?

Please, people, finish insult each other!
If someone upset, calm down and go to the air.
This is not the kindergarten.
TIA :flower:

What??? Did I say anything to you? You've said something rude to me twice now and I didn't respond. I was simply saying this thread was made for the cover and the inside content not unnecessary comments about Lindsay personally. And I didn't quote anyone's text, I just said some of the negative comments were ridiculous, maybe you feel like your comment was ridiculous?

What ?! :lol::lol::lol: Can you please quote the "rude things" I told you because I've read my comments and I can't find anything :lol:
In case you didn't know, the majority of the comments in this thread ARE related to the cover, so calm down young lady.

What "shocked" me was
I just think saying the same things over and over (ie. "bad", "ugly", "ridiculous" etc.) is pretty much useless. Why fill the pages with negative comments?

And I'm just telling you, what's wrong with that? What's wrong with people expressing themselves and thinking that the cover is bad? What's wrong if many people think that's a bad cover??? You're obviously a Lindsay stan who thinks I hate her but that's not right, I don't hate her. I think she did some good editorial work in the past, but in this case THE WHOLE THING is ridiculous. She, IMO, looks bad here, the styling is terrible and so is the photography. This added to the fact that she doesn't deserve to be on a VOGUE cover (what is she going to talk about? Her "leggings line"? Her spray tan? Her straight to tv movie? that it's so hard to followed everyday~~ seriously.) makes that, no, i'm not happy to see her on a Vogue cover, even less happy when I see that the result is atrocious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the styling could be toned down a little, over the top styling doesn't work for
Lindsay that much anymore..some shots remind me too much of Claudia's SS09 campaign for YSL, photography wise

I agree she looks good though

I agree with you on this. It's the sky and setting that reminds me.

Hana! :clap:
I'm pleased for agneslo.

I don't need this number and don't have, but I bet that she talks only about her leggins and her next film wich garbage

Oh lord. Not only has the woman ruined the Dolce Gabbana A/W 09 collection for me but also Marilyn Monroe. Isn't this like her 4th time doing a Marilyn-inspired shoot? 'The New Marilyn: Lindsay Lohan'. God help me. There is no similarities between the two of them. Shame on Spanish Vogue.:judge:

Well they both seem to have been tortured souls and at least Lindsay can act where Marilyn was horrible so yes they did have very little in common.

The styling is great, but the photography is bad.

I wish Hana had got the cover, they've changed their cover approach recently, and I miss the more beauty-oriented shots they used to use, although I'm sure others found them bland. But it meant there was at least one edition of Vogue where you could be assured of seeing some model glamour, with a good mix of faces, old and new.

I know it's trendy to hate Lindsay Lohan. But I can honestly say I don't think I've seen a single photo of her where I thought she looked good; she always looks like she needs a shower. She reminds me of one of those vile Bret Easton Ellis characters.

how thick is this issue!?

The styling is terrible and tacky as hell. Lindsay on the other hand doesn't look so bad facewise, but I still wish she wasn't on the cover of another fashion magazine. She's not quite relevant these days IMO.

lindsays cover and editorial both look great! i know she's been on the cover of bazaar and elle loads of times but is this her first vogue?

spine of the issue pls

Here's Marina Perez ed again. I hope this one works. If it doesn't will a moderator please kindly remove it? If it does, can a moderator remove the other post with the links? Thanks in advance.

Scanned by clo

I like the colors of Marina's ed..
I like the colours too! They were the first thing that drew me to Marina's ed, apart from Marina herself, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->