Vogue España August 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Alix Malka

Vogue Belleza España August 2009 : Hana Soukupova by Norman Jean Roy

my snap

I know the industry loves her as Marilyn, but wheres Linday?
Yes. That's a good question. :P
I think she doesn't show originality, just imitates icons... She doesn't know what to start with the pressure of the media (or money come well...) and accepts every request... She need a new, good manager and things may go better.

The new Marilyn was as original headline as proclaiming every 5th Argentinean footballer as the new Maradona... :ninja:

Bigger cover
img049.jpg

Scaned by me

This is your opinion, I think other people's opinions should be respected.

Yes, in fact it is my opinion. I just think saying the same things over and over (ie. "bad", "ugly", "ridiculous" etc.) is pretty much useless. Why fill the pages with negative comments? If it were a comment saying something like "Not a Lindsay fan, but this is good" or "I love Lindsay, but this is bad" that's one thing, but to comment on who she is, is unnecessary and I do believe Lindsay has a thread of her own where you can do that :flower:

Yes, in fact it is my opinion. I just think saying the same things over and over (ie. "bad", "ugly", "ridiculous" etc.) is pretty much useless. Why fill the pages with negative comments? If it were a comment saying something like "Not a Lindsay fan, but this is good" or "I love Lindsay, but this is bad" that's one thing, but to comment on who she is, is unnecessary and I do believe Lindsay has a thread of her own where you can do that :flower:

I don't get you... People are not going to post a positive comment if 1. they don't like her and 2. they think the cover is bad. :huh: What's wrong with that? Everyone's entitled to his opinion, and no one's opinion is useless.

I think since you obviously are a fan of hers, try and not take it personally, i see fans of celebs/models on here upset and throwing a fit all the time when negative comments are posted.And i understand it, however, just ignore it, we all have different tastes, no one is right or wrong, that is the fun of a site like this.:flower:

I think the styling could be toned down a little, over the top styling doesn't work for
Lindsay that much anymore..some shots remind me too much of Claudia's SS09 campaign for YSL, photography wise

I agree she looks good though

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they mixed the Louis coat to the Mugler... love
the D&G dress really matches the theme
i love the D&G fur
<3 this issue

love this pictures
thanks kellydior
I think I'll buy it on eBay

she looks awful with this hair and her face looks terrible on the cover. it's like a poor man's version of claudia's ysl campaign, and the marilyn comparison is just laughable... i'm very curious to see anouck lepère's ed though.

just no!
Are they not tired of the Marylin thing?!
I can't understand why she's on the cover, we've got enought of her on tabloids. I find her useless and not even attractive!

Useless is the right word to describe her. She has nothing to do on a Vogue cover. She is just walking through Hollywoods streets & playing with the paps!!!!

Why dont support some new faces? :angry:

I completely agree with everything you said.

I personally love Lindsay and I think she looks fantastic.

Those shots are OK, i mean the styling is interesting but it has nothing to do with Lindsay Lohan's contribution. Thanks to the graphic designer, the pock queen doesnt look like herself again.

What a rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->