Vogue France August 2024 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

She looks great, but is this a reprint?

The one time literally thousands and thousands of people descend to Paris for the Olympics, this is the cover they have....a reprint from a 3 month old US Vogue. Wow.

Conde Nast really are not helping themselves. Why would anyone, tourist or not want to grab this copy on a newsstand? They should have switched the Gigi cover and this atleast. Fools.

If this is a reprint, that US Vogue editorial had far better images than this shot, which is full of shadows and more suggestive of someone having period cramps on the beach than sensually enjoying the height of summer.

I can’t wait to see the number os Bazaar France. I really hope that Vogue are losing sales

They posted the editorial and it’s all the same photos from US Vogue. How the mighty have fallen.

Does one even have to ask anymore?

Haha too true. I guess my real question should have been “is this a reprint or was this an unused shot Anna didn’t deem good enough for American Vogue, which was then given as scraps, months later, to another edition?”

I still think Kendall looks gorgeous in this shoot, though.

Haha too true. I guess my real question should have been “is this a reprint or was this an unused shot Anna didn’t deem good enough for American Vogue, which was then given as scraps, months later, to another edition?”

I still think Kendall looks gorgeous in this shoot, though.
It definitely looks like it was a cover option that was not selected for US Vogue's Summer issue.

I don’t find it interesting. Your typical beach shoot.

Last month's Gigi cover was from a reprint, whatever edition I first saw it in, it was shoved at the back of that issue, and I remember thinking it deserved to be hidden away there... it was Vogue España June 2024 with Jill Kortleve on the cover.

Lovely cover. Sucks that it has to be a reprint that was published two months ago.

She is not Vogue France at all. Her look is better suited to a more commercial and mainstream title like American Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidedoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->