Vogue France August 2024 : Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

LOL at the number of Likes and Comment on that post on Instagram, already double than that Gigi's cover for two months.

A screenshot for June/July and a reprint for August… dark times. At least it is beachy, I guess? Vogue France is usually so drab and dull

I was watching an interview with Bernard Arnault and he was saying how LVMH is putting less money on magazines and more on the internet. I guess that is the result. Low budget, second rate content. And it's only going to get worse.

Absolutely despise the current content sharing strategy from Condé Nast, and still think it's a crying shame to see what French Vogue has become. However, I cannot hate this - all things considered. The cover itself takes me back to the glory days of Vogue Paris, and for that reason alone I will... accept.

the main reprint fashion stories are:
- Kendall / Mert & Marcus
- Athletes / different Photographers
- Vittoria, Adut & co. / Mikael Jansson
- Lulu & Angelina / Malick Bodian
- Lulu & Jean / Oliver Hadlee Pearch

kinda sad for french Vogue

Miss Vogue: Miss blue-Jean
Photographer: Valentin Giacobetti
Styling: Jack Borkett
Hair: Tosh
Make Up: Laura Dominique
Nails: Magali Sanzey
Models: Sateen Besson, Iman Perez

Vogue France Digital

It's Sateen Besson and Iman Perez in the "my father is a famous director/actor" section of French Vogue, as part of the new meritocracy happening on the pages of the renamed edition that's no longer Paris, because the values were all wrong.

The front of the magazine seems a lot more interesting than the main editorial section with its usual assemblage of reprints.

The most interesting part of the issue for me is the full-page "Publication Judiciaire" which appears on page 165 of my digital copy, because I have no idea what it's about.

It's a beautiful cover. It kinda reminds me of Andreea Diaconu's Vogue Paris cover from 2013.

A Playboy France’s cover select looks way more high end, more sophisticated, more high fashion, way more French, and way way way more expensive than Vogue France LOL …weeps...

French Playboy.jpg

Vogue France August 2024
"Françoise Hardy éternelle"
Photographers: William Klein, Helmut Newton, Hedi Slimane
Featuring: Françoise Hardy

Vogue France Digital Edition

Vogue France August 2024 (Reprint from Vogue Italia July 2024)
"Giorgio raconté par Armani" by Raffaele Panizza
Featuring: Giorgio Armani

Vogue France August 2024 (Reprint from somewhere Vogue US August 2024)
"Viva Elsa!" by Hamish Bowles
Featuring: Elsa Peretti

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidedoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->