Vogue Italia October 2016 by Peter Lindbergh

I love the image, the layout not so much. I always enjoy Lindbergh´s work so I doubt the ed will disappoint me :smile:

Love the cover. Looks very VI, very oldschool, very 90s. Love it. I would prefer it with Carolyn only tho. Hope Irina doesn't ruin her group cover. :ninja:

I love this cover! Would have loved it in color, but the black and white is timeless and very Peter.

Can't wait till this issue comes to America so I can snatch it up!

I think there might be two more covers coming.

Wow, I'm surprised to see Isabeli there, tbh. But super happy for her (and Adriana) :wub:
I like this. It's indeed very VI. Looking forward to see the content.

This looks really promising!

Besides Meisel, Lindbergh is another essential for Vogue Italia! Surely he didn't produce any cover before Meisel's exclusivity ending, but Lindbergh is Vogue Italia as well! Look at his constant work for Vogue Italia in the past, many memorable stories and iconic images (especially from the late 90s & early 00s). I am happy to see him doing a whole issue. And this is his signature style that I could never get enough. I hope this time they gave him enough creative space than the last time (April).

That's a great ad for McD's
Carolyn looks great though

It's a beautiful picture, they all look gorgeous and intriguing in their own way, but it's really not what I 'm loooking for atm

The second cover: Lie Wen, Lara Stone and Karen Elson

Last edited by a moderator:
Second cover : Liu Wen, Lara Stone and Karen Elson

instagram/therealpeterlindbergh

3rd cover: Helena Christensen, Karen Alexander and Tatjana Patitz

feels like 90's bazaar pages...i like it

Instagram/therealpeterlindbergh

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly it looks like the old school Supes turned in the worst cover.

Are these the three covers? I hope not cause the model choices are disappointing. I mean, Helena...

I want to see Liya and Amber.

One cover was good enough, the theme gets boring fast imo.

Why is there always a multi cover thing with Vogue Italia?

Why is there always a multi cover thing with Vogue Italia?

Because they want everybody on the cover!:lol:

I mean, it's a shame that everyone can get VI cover. We used to see only one or two models appear on ONE cover, now we see one hundred models appeared on one hundred covers, it's really cheap and boring.

Helena C. debut on Vogue Italia cover?

It is indeed. At 47 she gets her first VI cover. Despite numerous editorials in the first half of the 90ies (and few later on) she was never featured on the cover. I guess she wasn't Steven's favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->