Vogue Italia February 2016 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

I like the editorial with Anna Mila Guyens & Jordan Barrett but even that is typical Testino.
He sure has accomplished many great things in his career but now it is time for him to retire. His work has become too generic which is a shame.

PUHLEASE! Are they serious? The main ed is a complete joke! Also feels a little bit gimmicky too. Disgusting.

Actually disgusted by the main ed! Complete and utter trash, i feel serious embarrassment for Moss & Testino, they should be ashamed of this, its not worth the paper its printed on!

They probably figured it would be easier to blur Kate out than to hire someone who is amazing at photoshop:( It seems to be a trend in Kates work that you no longer get to see her properly...

Love the light and fun concept but I'm disappointed of those forced/insincere smiles. :(

^Because they want to be 'modern' and 'cool'. :neutral:

This magazine is so wannabe I can't even.

I love Stellas Smile. It is a mixture of sweet and weird. It is charming:heart:

Why would you get someone with such a horrible smile for a "smile" issue.

Lmao, well it looks like was either her, Lindsey Wixson, or Daphne Groeneveld......you choose!

A total "smile" issue is a bit childish. Something similar to what we saw in 13 Going On 30. The edits were fine, just not fitting for VI. Yes, was wonderful seeing Kate smiling and enjoying herself throughout her edit, but that's all it was. There was no real substance to it.

Avery is like 15 or 16 and you let her pose like that? My god Mario...

Oh no... I never liked Meisel but I would take his worst works over anything Testino does.

I don't mind the cover but the editorials so far look disgusting

Eric Underwood, who is with Kate in her story is such a talent. I encourage everyone to check out his dancing if you haven't already. Given his skill for movement I kind of wish they'd showed a bit more of his dancing / posing.

i am sorry to say but i absolutely love this issue :lol:

it's how british vogue could be if they actually bothered!!

For me no is the best worl of Mario but the magazine look safe , the worst is the Kate ed because is repetitive the style.

So Mario Testino took the whole magazine this month? it could have been some random issues of Vogue China :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->