Vogue Italia September 2014 by Steven Meisel

Good evening MMA.
Thanks a lot for these. An issue to buy.

PS: I'm not a huge fan of digital reading (I actually enjoy reading daily and weekly press from France - it is cheaper than buying it on newsstands... But when it comes to books or fashion or art magazines I prefer the print), and I know you own a huge collection of magazines (or used to ?) ... But do you buy the digital edition and the print version ?
Hope this isn't too personal of a question. I doubt it.

Good evening MMA.
Thanks a lot for these. An issue to buy.

PS: I'm not a huge fan of digital reading (I actually enjoy reading daily and weekly press from France - it is cheaper than buying it on newsstands... But when it comes to books or fashion or art magazines I prefer the print), and I know you own a huge collection of magazines (or used to ?) ... But do you buy the digital edition and the print version ?
Hope this isn't too personal of a question. I doubt it.

Sometimes I do. It depends on the mag & issue. I like the digital mostly because I get it so much sooner,

Anyway... Here's Anna P. For you. I also included the translation. Enjoy!!

image source | my digital copy

Hi BerlinRocks!!
Anna is in the One hundred & More Icons section. They all get 2 pages each. Here's a list & the intro which you might like to read.

*edit: 1 page each.

One more...

image source | my digital copy

Cover story HQs

Part 1

photocouture-show.com

I would of loved to of seen the photo straight off the camera before anyone touched it. It's kinda humorous to be honest, like how do you manage to have all these fantastic models, yet come up with something so tacky? Less would of been more here Steven. It's getting a lot of hype now, but a few years down the line everyone will realize just how bad this is, once the initial shock wears off.

To me, the video is just sublime! All the girls look stunning. BTW does anyone know the title of the track playing in the video? I would be grateful to anyone who could help me out with it!

^Finally the video! thank you. Liu Wen is in the video

Last edited by a moderator:
This issue is such a disappointment... my arm is aching because it is so heavy but quite underwhelming... the cover looks quite awful... it is sort of hazy/blurry... the only piece that is worth of something is Lindbergh's editorial with MCB! Paolo Roversi's stuff isn't bad either... but anyone would pay better tribute to VI...

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #769
Physical Beauty is Passing...
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele
Set Design: Mary Howard
Production: Steven Dam for PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson, Edie Campbell, Carolyn Murphy, Raquel Zimmermann, Christy Turlington, Amber Valletta, Natalia Vodianova, Stella Tennant, Jamie Bochert, Vanessa Moody, Mariacarla Boscono, Daria Strokous, Issa Lish, Iselin Steiro, Liya Kebede, Julia Nobis, Meghan Collison, Lexi Boling, Anais Mali, Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Saskia de Brauw, Fei Fei Sun, Vanessa Axente, Rianne van Rompaey, Natasha Poly, Aymeline Valade, Elise Crombez, Julia Stegner, Ophelie Guillermand, Hilary Rhoda, Miranda Kerr, Cindy Bruna, Guinevere van Seenus, Jourdan Dunn, Liu Wen, Karlie Kloss, Isabeli Fontana, Amanda Murphy, Caroline Trentini, Cameron Russell, Joan Smalls, Candice Huffine, Anna Ewers, Sasha Luss, Adriana Lima & Candice Swanepoel
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Source: lookbooks.com/Streeters

Models: Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson, Edie Campbell, Carolyn Murphy, Raquel Zimmermann, Christy Turlington, Amber Valletta, Natalia Vodianova, Stella Tennant, Jamie Bochert, Vanessa Moody, Mariacarla Boscono, Daria Strokous, Issa Lish, Iselin Steiro, Liya Kebede, Julia Nobis, Meghan Collison, Lexi Boling, Anais Mali, Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha, Sasha Pivovarova, Saskia de Brauw, Fei Fei Sun, Vanessa Axente, Rianne van Rompaey, Natasha Poly, Aymeline Valade, Elise Crombez, Julia Stegner, Ophelie Guillermand, Hilary Rhoda, Miranda Kerr, Cindy Bruna, Guinevere van Seenus, Jourdan Dunn, Liu Wen, Karlie Kloss, Isabeli Fontana, Amanda Murphy, Caroline Trentini, Cameron Russell, Joan Smalls, Candice Huffine, Anna Ewers, Sasha Luss, Adriana Lima & Candice Swanepoel

-the end-​

This cover has certainly grown on me over time. I could do without the blur and the white line, but otherwise this photoshoot is pretty iconic. To see so many Meisel muses from different eras together! :heart: I don't even know if we are going to get a similar moment from Meisel anymore... Edward, make it happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->