Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

Other cover stars: Isabella Rossellini, Deva Cassel, Vittoria Ceretti, Mariacarla Boscono and Maty Fall.

I didn't want to get my hopes up while the thread was loading... it's not bad but I'm not wowed away either, maybe it's the plastic feel of it? I'm looking forward to the other covers.

Fantastic colors for fall and a fantastic cast for the anniversary. I'm very pleased with the outcome so far and I'm very much looking forward to the other covers and a full story... it feels like an event worthy of the 60th anniversary. No one would've been more appropriate than Meisel for this. And it is a significantly better cover than Linda's British comeback! Despite all his flaws, Steven still remains the only living photographer who can get me this excited about fashion. Long live the studio king.

Other cover stars: Isabella Rossellini, Deva Cassel, Vittoria Ceretti, Mariacarla Boscono and Maty Fall.
Great choices to celebrate 60 years of Italian Vogue. Italians do it better (hope the rest of the covers do)!

This should be Vittoria Ceretti's glamour for the cover.

Via Vogue Italia

IMG_20240812_132442.jpg IMG_20240812_132432.jpg

As far as I can glean from Linda's interview, it looks like there won't be an editorial to accompany the individual cover portraits.

I love Vittoria but this is not my favorite cover of hers

My god that I hate that background…
The same as the Vuitton 2014 campaigns and the portraits he did for VI at that time.

Nevertheless, they looks amazing.
Linda looks great and Vittoria is still amazing.

She is really one of the great models of this era.

I was wondering when we were going to get more Linda. Viva La Evangelista!

Stunning covers at last! This is how you do it!

Lovely to see his name next to the title Vogue Italia once again. I can't wait to see regal Maty under his lens. If this issue is worth parting with money for, that'll probably be the one for me. Although Vittoria's cover is lovely. I'm starting to get bored of this Linda comeback again...I feel that I've seen this look from her 1,000 times before.

And much as I love McKenna, I'm so irked that Templer is not the stylist for this :censored:!

Absolutely thrilled to see Meisel back in VI :wub: :cry: Vogue Italia renaissance LFG! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->