Vogue Japan November 2017 : Gigi Hadid by Luigi & Iango

guimon

Reaction score

vogue.co.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow both covers are delivering glamour, and the styling is a big yes. I don’t like the color scheme though.

she looks lifeless in the first one, but the second one is gorgeous.

I prefer the first one, but both are stunning. Very opulent and glamorous and she's best in this setting.

Gorgeous covers. She delivers in her VJ covers.

VJ should stick with this beige look. It looks good.

Though similar to many of her past covers... both are simply stunning...

Gigi for Vogue Japan is a fantasy - every cover she's done for the mag has been just stunning! And after the one before this, I had high expectations and she delivered. The styling and makeup looks breathtaking too. :wub:

They had a great start this year with Anna, Irina, Vittoria and Imaan (I bought them all), but then went downhill with all those group covers. Now we have Gigi who made a wonderful cover last December (got that one too :mrgreen:!), but these covers leave me with no impression. Maybe it's the hats that make it quite gaudy.

Another completely empty Vogue Japan cover from this girl. How many more are going to follow???

At least the styling distracts from her face.

On the left side above the "Free Spirit" text, the text mentioned three names: Gigi, Bella, Kendall etc.

You guys should know what to expect now...-_-

On the left side above the "Free Spirit" text, the text mentioned three names: Gigi, Bella, Kendall etc.

You guys should know what to expect now...-_-

You reckon they'll each get a cover? :shock: I shouldn't be surprised. Maybe the Instagirls were shot with the Lara/Joan/Natasha clan, but ADR decides they should get their own month.

I actually would love to see 3 covers.. Bella, Gigi and Kendall in 1 month. As much as some of you dislike the sisters, I'd love to see them slay Kendall in terms of modeling.

I like the styling but why her again? I'm sick of Hadis over and over again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->