Vogue Paris April 2007 : Lara Stone By Terry Richardson

Eh? No Lara inside? :unsure:

Interesting array of editorials, it seems like...Thanks for the review!

^about the Missy / Mini quiproquo I think this is Mini Anden... but even after checking their thread, I'm not sure...
let's say Mini.

Thanks for the review, BerlinRocks!

Great to hear that Iselin is back in Paris after a few months absence .. I can't wait to see her. :smile:

BerlinRocks said:
just get my hands on it
the review :

Foot Fiction by Mikael Jansson, styled by Karl Templer
models : Caroline T. and Raquel
footbal us, futuristic, very colorful (i think there's one black page) 80-elektro klash make up. i really like this one... very funny...

Jump by David Sims, styled by M.A Sauvé
model : Suvi (?)
black and neon green (or yellow)... JPG ugly converse high-heels...

Glamour en exercices
by Mario Sorrenti, styled by E. Alt
model : Malgosia
sport (very) chic... belts to underline the waist... everything about the body architecture...
very good!! like this one, too...

Nuances
by M.Sorrenti, styled by E.Alt
model : Iselin
boring portfolio (the photos are cute... the style is more than basic)... jeans and naked breasts

Chrono-Lagons by M.Jansson, styled by K.Templer
model : Missy Rayder or Mini Anden (never could recognize them...)
pretty good pictures... watches watches watches...

Haute Voltige by Craig McDean, styled by C. Roitfeld
model : ???
Couture... honestly don't know how to describe it... need time... but I doubt I'll like it...

sorry about the snaps or scans.... but my computer is f***ed-up... so....

thanks so much for the review BerlinRocks :flower: karma

Faith Akiyama said:
Eh? No Lara inside? :unsure:

Interesting array of editorials, it seems like...Thanks for the review!

no Lara... you all know my models' skills is bad... but I really wonder if Suvi is not having 2editorials...:unsure:... one with "red hairs" and one blond haired...
but I think this is her in both... I think I recognize her strange ears...

Thanks for the review berlin! If you got it today, it means that i'm getting it tomorrow^_^ I'm really sad that Lara has no ed inside:(

Thanks for the info! I think Chrono Lagons could possibly be Mini coz Mikael Jansson also shot her for VHI. Hmmm, Lara has no eds inside ... so, if Mini is confirmed in this issue, we can safely draw to the conclusion that Lara has "stolen" her cover, no? Dont get me wrong I love them both, i just can't stand a magazine with no cover story inside.

BerlinRocks said:
^about the Missy / Mini quiproquo I think this is Mini Anden... but even after checking their thread, I'm not sure...
let's say Mini.
What insult to Mini! :angry: Just kidding (sort of) :P, but really they look nothing alike. :blink:

I hope it's Mini, and would make sense since Carine even talked about her getting the cover.

Thanks for the review! :kiss: :flower:

no Lara editorial? :cry:..

and what is Caroline T. doing in Vogue Paris :shock: :huh:...can't she just stick with her monthly US Vogue appearance :unsure:

^ sorry you think so. i just love her. but like her or not, it is never models who make or break a fashion editorial, imo. Its always more about styling,makeup,and photography,right?

BerlinRocks said:
model : Suvi
it's this one I think ^_^

women

model: Suvi

women

Last edited by a moderator:
style_expert said:
and what is Caroline T. doing in Vogue Paris :shock: :huh:...can't she just stick with her monthly US Vogue appearance :unsure:

Let me be happy, style :cry:

I'm glad we don't have to suffer another ed with Lara, even if I agree there should be a cover story.

Both eds with Suvi look boring (third month in row there's Suvi by Sims in Vogue Paris...), but I look forward to seeing Jansson eds, and Malgosia by Sorrenti.

BerlinRocks said:
just get my hands on it
the review :

Foot Fiction by Mikael Jansson, styled by Karl Templer
models : Caroline T. and Raquel
footbal us, futuristic, very colorful (i think there's one black page) 80-elektro klash make up. i really like this one... very funny...

model : Suvi (?)

Glamour en exercices by Mario Sorrenti, styled by E. Alt
model : Malgosia
sport (very) chic... belts to underline the waist... everything about the body architecture...
very good!! like this one, too...

Nuances by M.Sorrenti, styled by E.Alt
model : Iselin
boring portfolio (the photos are cute... the style is more than basic)... jeans and naked breasts

Chrono-Lagons by M.Jansson, styled by K.Templer
model : Missy Rayder or Mini Anden (never could recognize them...)
pretty good pictures... watches watches watches...

model : ???
Couture... honestly don't know how to describe it... need time... but I doubt I'll like it...

sorry about the snaps or scans.... but my computer is f***ed-up... so....
:buzz: Thank you for the review.:flower:
Cant wait to see Malgosias editorial! :bounce:

seems like a poor issue.. I'm going to buy it anyway since I'll be in Paris but I'd rather have gotten the March issue.. The sports theme bores me!

everyone who thinks heels and converses dont match no matter what, bounce. :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->