Model: Anna Ewers
Ph: Inez & Vinoodh
St: Emmanuelle Alt

Valeurs absolues (12p.)
Models: Mariam de Vinzelle, Lola Nicon
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
St: Aleksandra Woroniecka

Good issue, so many French models!

Look okay, not cover worthy, there is not energy in her expression and I don't like the styling. Look more like inside editorial. Give me Rianne instead, It's too long already. I guessed Anna will never escape the ghost of Brigitte Bardot. Will wait for the content to decide if I'll get this or not.

Love! I’m playing Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani.

I think it´s ok... I don´t like the expression (the mouth) but I guess that with that styling, it works...

even when they’re not at their best, they manage to put everyone to shame.
my only complaint is that Carlijn isn’t on the issue. Emmanuelle you better make her your new Janssen. That girl is kinda of a gem.

Absolutely obsessed, I know it’s basic & nothing exciting but somehow that’s what makes it exciting to me. It’s classic Vogue Paris, the covers that made me fall in love with this edition. I love the soft colours & Anna back on covers feels right.

remember being never-ever-changing was one of the most criticized point of Vogue Paris? All of sudden this character of being consistency becomes to be a positive quality, I guess with all those bad news and uncertainties, Vogue Paris with its own stability is offering certain kind of comforting .

First time in ages thefashionspot member posted cover of a personal copy of a magazine instead reposting announcement on social media’s or French Vogue off site. And it’s so late. What happpened? All editorial team felt in coma after Xmas? I love anna, and I missed her but this is such a dull cover, I’m fed up with Bardot vibe and the Ed is so short and I assume it’s all about Chanel

C'est magnifique! From the slight redesign in layout, to styling, to Anna! So long since she last graced the cover of Vogue Paris and it feels great to have her back! Can't wait to see the editorials. As usual, Alt doesn't disappoint!

who is next? Natasha Poly? and then Van Rompaey again

Hopefully! Would love to see either of the two on the cover again.

Not for me at all. I actually find it gaudy but not in a Moschino way. Just gaudy. I get what they were going for but it's a fail. Mostly bothered by the shih tzu on her head, sorry.

And it seems like the Bardot reincarnation is every blonde model's rite of passage in VP. Natasha did it best, times over.

Love how unabashedly gaudy it looks! I miss this kind of “more is more” styling that doesn’t come off as if each clothing item can be found at a thrift store *cough, Alessandro Michele, cough*. But I can never warm up to Alt’s choice of font, though. It just looks dated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->