Vogue Paris June/July 2016 : Iselin Steiro by Mikael Jansson

When I saw the preview:: TAKE ME THERE. Now.

Such stunning previews. and the I&V preview shot. My goodness

I love the previews, can't believe I'm saying this but I had high hopes for this issue and it looks like Alt is not gonna disappoint this time.
Really excited to see full Iselin's editorial. Also VP (and other magazines for that matter) should use Mikael Jansson more often, he always delivers.

WOW, I like it a lot! I&V preview reminds me of Natasha Poly's VP Sep 2015 ed.

I like the cover, but I think it's pretty forgettable.

Admiring two out of three previews ain't bad (first time in ages that's happened with me and VP)! Julia resembles Jessica Miller in the opening shot, I love it. Iselin's cover story also looks as though it's going to be absolutely fantastic, just up my street and gives off some major Helmut Newton vibes. :woot:

the previews look exciting:woot:, can't wait to see Iselin's ed. Thank you for sharing Aizanara

Great previews! I specially love that at least two eds are not against a background or on the streets of Paris :smile:

Given the previews, I'm looking forward to seeing this issue, and it's been a while since I've felt like that about Vogue Paris.

can't wait to see Iselin's editorial... looks epic!

love the opening in the previews. Showing off her best assets, those legs!!

Editorial preview with Natasha Poly & Anna Ewers by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

The Inez & Vinoodh editorial looks STUNNING. My goodness. The shot of them together!! Oh my so stunning! And finally, another main editorial by Saglio! She should be given more chances to style the main eds. Her eds exude the real VP

So far it seems like this is a strong issue, the strongest in a long time...

Wow I'm surprised they didn't put Anna and Natasha on the cover. Great editorial so far, can't wait to see the rest after some rubbish editorials/covers in the last few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->