Vogue Paris October 2008 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

I'm scanning Plastique 80 (Malgosia by Mert & Marcus). :smile:

Plastique 80
Photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styled by Carine Roitfeld

scanned by Diorette

:buzz: Diorette, you're the best!!!

seriously, that should have been on the cover :heart:

^ I agree Royal-Galliano, that should have been on the cover. It's like a Nagel poster come to life.

Ok, so as sick as I'm getting of the 80's, that's a perfect homage to Patrick Nagel.....I mean, Malgosia is one of his portraits.

^^Totally, now that is an homage done the right way, wow.

Thanks for posting hun. :flower:

The Malgosia ed is amazing! She always looks so good in Vogue Paris! Thanks!

I so wish something from the Malgosia edit had been used for the cover...

now THAT is fabulous! god seriously, ANY of those pictures could have been the cover:heart:

With the exception of Erin's editorial, I love all of them...especially the one with Yasmine and Lakshmi

WOW :buzz:
Malgosia ed is just incredible!!!
She should be on the cover with this pictures :heart:

^ agree with everything!
third pic from the end would make an awesome cover! (not that I mind Christy's)

Yes, the 'backwards jacket' pic, it really caught my eye as well, a beautiful woman in a really weird item of clothing, total fashion.

I dislike that Mert & Marcus editorial. It reminds me of Demi Moore from the 90's. I mean, shes bad enough as it is now - why would we want to revisit her in the 90's?! :lol: :innocent:

What a waste of Malgosia!

This issue is diverse in terms of style, model selection, photography, and look. There is something for everybody yet no one is happy. Who would have thought of this model/look combination of old, now and new; black, brown, white, brunette, blonde; tribal colorful, black and white, glossy, 80s excess. This is a hodge-podge of ideas. I thought it worked as a whole. Sure beats seeing the same blonde Hitchcockian Ice Queen edit again and again, month after month.

no one is happy every issue....and that happens with mags,campaigns or collections...the constant unsatisifed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->