Vogue Russia September 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

Those huge earrings look hideous. Her body looks so big and hate how they cut her arms.

Oh my, Dree and Ana in a editorial ?! That's amazing.
That cover looks beautiful. I don't really like the earrings but Natalia looks great.

OMG I'm not usually a fan of Natalia but WOW it's so HOT ! Glamorous, fierce and beautiful, love it, even the huge earrings that everybody seems to be so bothered about lool. And Claudia and Noémie, hey it can be one of Russian Vogue's best work so far for their september issue. Can't wait to see the editorials

That Willy Vanderperre story looks divine, I cannot get enough of this stage of his work, exploring what no one was interested in and making it new and exciting again.
I only allow myself to splurge on magazines in September and this is definitely the first one to enter my list of must-haves for next month. :heart:

OMG. This is just breathtaking! I want this so badly even though there are no contents still.

What is Abbey Clancy doing in any edition of Vogue? I must admit, though, that the editorial looks quite interesting.

Like this cover, but the most promising thing so far its Vandeperre's ed. It looks amazing.

What is Abbey Clancy doing in any edition of Vogue? I must admit, though, that the editorial looks quite interesting.

Katie Grand styled. Katie adores her.

She has that thing where she loves to try and take someone people don't really like (Kelly Brook for example) for whatever reason, this case probably because she's a WAG, and make her 'cool'. She's constantly trying it.

This is a striking cover, Natalia looks like some mermaid goddess and the preview of Willy's ed looks very promising. I am sure it's gonna be a great issue since it's Alyona's last and she'll make it memorable. Can't wait to buy it

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew she would get this cover, I've posted about it in Aliona's thread week ago, it was so logical.
Actually, you could see the cover hanging on the wall behind Alliona in her office. This picture was released about a week ago :smile:

vk.com via Aliona's thread

Katie Grand styled. Katie adores her.

She has that thing where she loves to try and take someone people don't really like (Kelly Brook for example) for whatever reason, this case probably because she's a WAG, and make her 'cool'. She's constantly trying it.
So true. :lol::doh:

Nice cover although Im also a bit bothered by the huge earings.
I hope its last time I see Noemi and that another model in Vogue Russia.

Ana looks lovely though. Thanks :flower:

Sure hope I can get this issue here in the states!

Thanks for the better scans of Ana's ed, nothingless!

more photos from Ana BB's Elite+ portfolio:

Attachments

• 316.jpg
    316.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 320.jpg
    320.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 322.jpg
    322.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 323.jpg