W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

All the shots look EXTREMELY airbrushed, but I must say she looks stunning on the cover.

This is one of the best celeb covers I've ever seen. It looks like it'd be an appropriate cover photo in the 1960s, 70s, etc. but it still looks fresh and modern. It also showcases Kirsten in a way that I've never seen, and, photoshop or not, the results are incredibly eye-catching. Between this and Vogue, I'm feeling pretty good about the September covers.

wow i am such a fan of this cover and editorial, well done)))

She look Lindsay lohan typical photos of M&M to much photoshop

i could have done with out the thumb near her lips. but its a great photoshopped imaged!

i don't really care if it's photoshop or what, i've never seen her look better

It's not a bad cover, but I'm so tired of reading about Twilight. The Hollywood's Leading Men feature sounds interesting though. I hope we get some eye candy. :brows:

Too much photoshop. It barely looks like her.
But I really like the cover and the one with her hand by her face.

This is a killer cover. She looks so beautiful and she actually looks appealing to me. Normally she has that "im so bored and depressed" look on her face. But this.....this is beautiful. Hoorah for W!

I love the cover but I'm not a fan of the editorial. Still it's nice they did something different with Kristen, she's so beautiful, I love her eyes.

What is going on with her lips? They did the same thing with her Vogue cover/editorial. They just look so unlike her.

Bahaha @ all the photoshop comments. I agree this is the only time someone being over airbrushed is acceptable. Jokes aside, I'm surprised I like this and its good to see her with a different look.

I find myself loving it! And I'm not a fan of Kristen at all. Great job W!

It's so Liz Taylor as previously mentioned.
I'm shockingly impressed by how amazing this is. Pure glamour.

so funny some of you mention photoshop as it is a some kind a sin! lol

i mean come on and get over this,there is more to the photos then just photoshop.Light,colours,pose exct.

i love the cover shot a lot.she once looks like elegant and chic

^ IKR, or like they've just suddenly been exposed to Mert and Marcus work :lol:.. this is what they do, guys, every single person they photograph looks like a drag queen tribute of themselves, that's the aesthetic.

I hate the Lindsay Lohan comparison because I can't unseen it now :lol:.

Kirsten looks good, and I don't find it surprising, those that do should watch Into The Wild, she didn't just jump from her awkward tween days in that Jodie Foster movie to her obnoxious Twilight persona, girl bloomed, now she just pretends she never did, but she probably even calls the papparazzi too. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->