W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Of the two editorials i've seen, i can say that it looks like a VERY great September issue. i love where this is going!

Jessica Stam by Meisel? Sounds fantastic also as Gala, wonder if it will be like Dali or Ernst portraied her, according to Faith_Akiyama there's also Sun Fei Fei so there might be more. I really dislike Sorrenti's editorial but both the Mert & Marcus and the Klein story sound intriguing too. I'm pretty excited for this issue now!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Steven Meisel ed sounds orgasmic!

Thompson effin' back at W! :woot::clap: His editorial with the amazing Guinevere looks fantastic! :heart: Seriously, what a great surprise about his come back at the magazine. Just like old times. ^_^ Hope he shoots regularly now for the magazine.

Kapow looks great as well but it reminds me of these Kenzo ads also by Sorrenti.

The other editorials sound really exciting! Valletta by Klein, the Mert & Marcus story and the Meisel one. And Jessica Stam by Meisel?!? OMG! Best thing ever.

Though nothing can beat Joe or Karl's work with Michael, Lori is the perfect alternative.

I guess those were the days when W was so glorious. :smile:

I like the idea of the Klein editorial and I'm dying to see the Meisel ed :bounce:
Sounds like a great september issue :D

I dont wanna speak too soon, but i think we're getting our old W magazine back!! that makes me soooo happyyy :smile:

This issue looks & sounds like an incredibly great jam-packed issue. I already like the two eds posted here, and I am so happy there are much more to come :D Excited for Amber by Klein, the M&M ed, Stam working with Meisel again, seeing Linda back, and for Karen, of course. :D I feel like W is back to its glorious days.

It's so nice to see that there isn't at least one new girl that is part of the editorials. No offense to some fans of the newbies. :smile:

Excited for Amber by Klein, the M&M ed, Stam working with Meisel again, seeing Linda back, and for Karen, of course. I feel like W is back to its glorious days.

I know, right? ^_^ Great to see W bringing back the old, amazing vibe that they used to have before.

I am just so excited to get this issue on my hands along with US Vogue and Interview. :smile:

This cover doesn't scream photoshop to me like the kinds of covers where a person's body/features are dramatically changed. I mean, I can still make out the texture of Kristen's skin in some areas and that's good enough for me. XD!
No but, this cover is fun and what I like to see in terms of celebrities in the fashion world. Meanwhile, Amber and Tim Blanks! Awesome! Can't wait to get this issue!

That Meisel ed sounds exciting! Can't wait for Linda's shot(s).

always adore Sorrenti's works for W and with such a great cast, it looks like this issue is quite promising!

I don't care about Kristen and this cover, but Sasha's and Guinevere's shots are great. Can't wait to see the rest of the eds!

Trend
Photography: Nicolas Kern
Model: Madelen de la Motte

singaporious.blogspot.com

So glad to see Candice! I hope the other publications *cough* US Vogue *cough* follow. The Meisel ed looks sensational.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->