W Magazine September 2011 : Kristen Stewart by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

the meisel ed is ok...

omg the klein ed LOOOOOOOOOOL
cougar granny ahahaha
luv

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the Meisel I'm talking about. Simple, striking, gritty and effective. That editorial is what VI's August' Versatility issue should have been with Raquel.

I am very fascinated by the lighting and how the garment captures it in the third Klein photograph. I urgently need to see this series in person now, I can't wait to scroll through this physically.

Amber's ed is quite unusual. That's something I rarely see in usual fashion eds. I just need to see it in print.
Love the Meisel ed, too. This issue is simply awesome.

Klein's ed is perfect, its one of those times when the gimmick he does actually works. So well done, i like every single ed in this issue so far, and i have been so hard on W for a while now, but this issue...I'm all over it!

This issue is fantastic! Klein's ed is really interesting and well done.

Transformers by Meisel is definitely flawless! The before and after shots look great. Not a single bad picture from the editorial in my own opinion. From the soon-to-be iconic opening shot of Linda up to Stam's well done projection as Gala Dali, perfect. I can't help but to be amazed as well with Fei Fei and Candice's after shots and Aymeline's before shot.

One For The Ages by Klein is another hit! The cinematic feel that it imbibes is just great. Although it looks a bit creepy. :lol: Amber pulled this one so well. I'm in love with the second to the last shot. And is it just me or does she look like Anthony Hopkins in the last shot? :lol::D

Now all we need to see is M&M's!

Amber's ed looks amazing, so gorgeous! it's such a pleasure to see her

i just realized she actually looks like Madonna in some of the pictures....don't think that was intended...

i have bought an issue of W in a long time (they've gone downhill and i also don't really like stefano tonchi's editorial direction), but this issue is a must buy! hopefully W can continue on like this.

Got this issue yesterday! It's a really good issue besides the fact Kristen's on the cover. The eds are really good. Best issue from W in forever! Hopefully they will keep this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->