Who will be the next face(s) of Prada?

I was surprised by McNeil, but Lindvall has done plenty of Prada campaigns in the past, so wasn't too surprised.

And Naomi walked and did ads for Prada back in the 90's.

I'm surprised about Sasha not beeing on the show! O.O

ETA - does that mean : No Prada campaign for her this season? :D

I think she's been busy with other projects. I bet all her fans will be having kittens right now.

I think she's been busy with other projects. I bet all her fans will be having kittens right now.

I'm very very happy she wasn't there, I'm really tired of her face at Prada! I hope for a multi girl campaign this season!

I'm very very happy she wasn't there, I'm really tired of her face at Prada! I hope for a multi girl campaign this season!

as am i!
and yeah i hope they replace sasha in the campaign this season.

I wanna see the perfect campaign, w/ Daria, Isabeli, Eugenia & Stam, they would make a great team!

I hope they replace Sasha as well, I actually can't see her weating those outfits...

I think asian girls have walked for Prada before, Hye Park, but I think Jourdan is the first black girl, which is awesome, but really I'd prefer to see Chanel and Kinne D. there as well as some asian girl, I mean if using a coloured face is against her aesthetic then she shouldn't use any, but to use one just to illustrate a point is like affirmativve action. Which I feel is cheap. I don't like the whole every girl looks the same and then you put in one coloured girl just to prove you don't have anything against ethnicities. Case in point is Calvin Klien, last season all the girls were thin and blonde and to show the lack of coloured models in the ss08 season, images from the Calvin Klein show were used in articles, and now they put Liya Kebede in by herself, why not Chanel too?

Although it is quite scandelous that Sasha wasn't there, could this be the end of her reign, what will she do next without Prada?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope the campaign for FW08 is given to a brand new face.

Elise is perfect Prada girl.
and I never expected Guinevere will do Prada show. I was so surprised.

The one and only Adina Forizs!

:rofl:

I actually love Adina, but if she were to become THE face of Prada a la Sasha, she would get the last main line campaign. But Natalia Chabanenko.... She seems like the real deal to me. To open and close the show.... There has been HUGE buzz on her for months and she was really worth the wait. The only thing is, she is sort of too beautiful for Prada. But I have to say, the clothes looked amazing on her.

adina wasn't there either was she? or snejana? doesn't she always to prada shows?

^ Snejana walked FW06 and was in the AW05 campaign (a little :blush: )

^ just once then? i don't know what's wrong with me today. i'm a mess with models right now. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->