Yves Saint Laurent F/W 2007.08 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Another one, Scanned by Cypress, don't remove the tag.
from sept. vanity fair

This is an amazing campaign, I love every shot :wub:
There is just something mysterious about the setting of these ads and I love it. Nobody could do it better than Gisele, that girl can do anything ^_^ I didn't think the campaign would turn out that great when I say the candids of her shooting the campaign :blush:

Agreed. I had a feeling that this was gonna be a gorgeous campaign and I wasn't let down. ^_^

i'll be buying vanity fair just for the new ysl ads! they are so gorgeous

Just..ahh Gisele she is just amazing..Inez & Vinoodh ahh..they are great, but together? Brillance. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
This direction in ads. makes fashion looks more cultured & less commercial, it is completely different from the 'sex sells' theory.

these images reveal the personality of Stefano Pilati & shows how cultuered & mature he is.

Yeah, the first couple of ads were okay, but the latest ones are moody and intriguing.

I agree, I think this is probably the best ad for fall 2007 actually

Dammit! I was so sure this was Milagros, not Gisele.

I totally love the campaign, though. This is the Fall ad that really jumped out at me.

I'm usually not a huge fan of Gisele, but this campaign is amazing :heart:
The second ad on the first page is my favorite, where she's sitting on the wall...gorgeous.

When I first saw a couple of shots of the upcoming campaign I thought it looked dreary and dull and thought it would be rubbish, but after seeing more it is turning into one of the most interesting campaigns of the season and Gisele is quite inspired.

After seeing more of these, I begin to like the street shots more, but I still don't like the close ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->