America's Next Top Models Cycle 15 - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Covergirl ads are a massive improvement on seasons past. Ann looks stunning in the face, even though I wouldn't normally call myself an Ann fan (fAnn?), but there's something about the angle of her neck that looks really weird. It's like part of her body is missing.

yup.and im more interested in the recap since i already knew the winner:P(ok,the final runway show is so fierce!cant wait:flower:)
It's Thanksgiving in America next week, so it's a bad idea for them to show the finalé at that date. They're doing it for the ratings.

How can you guys spoil it for yourselves? I don't get that. I'd much rather learn through watching it on tv and their reaction than reading about it on some blog.

Such a letdown.

How can you guys spoil it for yourselves? I don't get that. I'd much rather learn through watching it on tv and their reaction than reading about it on some blog.

Such a letdown.

Curiosity and impatience are terrible things. When there are no spoilers to be had, I do enjoy seeing it as it happens and being surprised, but if the information is out there I can't not look at it. I don't find that it makes watching the show any less fun.

I agree with Sonic Waffle, just because I know the winner doesnt make it mor einteresting . Where am from, we watch those shows after a while and by that time I have seen all the pics and know all the results and house drama but still enjoy.

I can see that if you are in another country. I know that the show is less emotional and interesting for me if I know the winner ahead of time. It's like learning all the plot points of a really good movie and then you watch it and you're not surprised anymore, you already know what's going to happen.

Interesting post by Rhianna on RTVG. I really hope she becomes successful post-show!

this is what i wrote on my facebook about tonights episode

top model, once again, a failure beyond any capacity. i guess they really wanted to make me seem unimpressive to further their opinion that eliminating me was the right thing to do. they should have showed mathew rolston saying over and over again that my pictures were phenomonal along with the silver haired mr. jay telling me i looked stunning, they mustve paid mr rolston to say at panel that he would never book me. why dont you show where zac posen and i were at the fashion show, talking about his boyfriend and showing me new pictures of his design ideas. why dont you show them where i spent the the WHOLE DAY with him because he picked me as his fit model all by myself or where he told me tyra was stupid to eliminate me. or when he told me my walk, personal style and i in general was so impressive that i will be the next Karlie Kloss. they shouldve showed the dress he put me in, he said were going to show tyra what a big mistake she made. i have Nothing against tyra, i owe her my new life. i just hate the way things were portrayed, everything is on their side, and what they say, "shows". to hell with televisions dirty tricks.
and please, dont ****ing LIE and say im not versitile.
i am the most versittile person i know, and i change faster than you change your underwear.

im sorry you didnt think i would pull enough ratings but i have the most fans on my page, scratch that my 3 fan pages, as an eliminated contestant than anyone in this cycle and also 83 pages and counting on rtvg.com <3.
cept the lovely ann <3 of course :wink: but shes still on top two.

Like she didn't know that she was signing onto a reality show

I can see that if you are in another country. I know that the show is less emotional and interesting for me if I know the winner ahead of time. It's like learning all the plot points of a really good movie and then you watch it and you're not surprised anymore, you already know what's going to happen.

For me, knowing the winner ahead of time softens the blow (Whitney, Saleisha) or perks me up (Danielle, Nicole) so I like being spoiled. I think it's important to remember that different people get different things from the show. Some want to remain spoiler free and some do not.

Like she didn't know that she was signing onto a reality show

I agree... and correct me if I'm wrong but.. wasn't she already ELIMINATED by the time they got to the Zac Posen episode.. so obviously they couldn't air any footage of her being praised by Zac, she wasn't even suppose to be there.

I do agree though that she was edited out severely and she probably should have made it just a little farther.. but yeah that post is doing her no favors.

yea^

I actually remember Rolston saying at the photoshoot he would book Rhianna right away, they didn't cut that out. But the 'not versatile enough' comment was odd.. I really liked her with less makeup, sometimes they overdid it and her unique face just gets kind of lost

Last edited by a moderator:
woooah :shock:

rhianna always seemed ******** to me, but wooow, that post was beyond arrogant;
i don't think i will even be able to like her face anymore, cause now i know what kind of a person is behind it :ermm:

PS. if zac posen [and matthew rolston] were so blown away by her, why didn't they help her sign with some NY agency? i mean, that's what photographers and designers do when they discover a face they like so much :rolleyes:

Photographer: Aza Photography
Makeup & Hair: Tres Jolie by Emy
Model: Kayla

facebook.com/SugarYourSpice (credit to plainjanesbrother at RTV Games)

Photographer: Nicholas Gallucci

modelmayhem.com/1085874

ok that's better hair for Kayla but idk if it's photoshop, but her face looks... er.. different?

omg haha gangsta jane was great. the judges are blind.

woooah :shock:

rhianna always seemed ******** to me, but wooow, that post was beyond arrogant;
i don't think i will even be able to like her face anymore, cause now i know what kind of a person is behind it :ermm:

PS. if zac posen [and matthew rolston] were so blown away by her, why didn't they help her sign with some NY agency? i mean, that's what photographers and designers do when they discover a face they like so much :rolleyes:

I hope this doesn't offend you.

I think we are not really in a position to judge a person based on one post. Sure, she may have phrased certain things in a way that could be read differently, but haven't we all? To call a person ******** because of one post, is I think unwarranted. And you're also the person that started the "Gayla" thing right?

So I mean we should all be a little bit thoughtful, because you never know, some of these models are reading these forums and such. Their job is already so stressful having to be judged on how you look and not what you bring in terms of perspective and such, and to have anonymous comments like that being posted is hurtful I think, because you're not actually critiquing a modeling assignment, you're attacking a person's character.

I truly hope this doesn't offend you, but if in any way it does, I'm sorry.

I hope that post was from someone pretending to be Rhianna. Anyway that's the nature of reality tv shows. It's not reality and entertainment.

I'm not a Kayla fan, but she looks really good there.

The clip show was terrible. There were a couple of good things from Jane and Chris, but beyond that it was a total waste of airtime (even more so than usual).

They've always shown the top two shooting their Seventeen covers in the past; are they both going to shoot something for Vogue Italia, and will we get to see it? That would be way more interesting than the stupid Cover Girl commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->