The Model Agency Mega Thread

Anyone has more info about the new London agency The Squad? Has a really nice board of models

^Honestly I have no idea, I only know because I saw it announced on their social media the day it happened! :lol:

What do you know about New York Models Direct? They have their own website and Instagram account, etc. What is the difference?

Can anyone tell me why some girls from Viva (London, Paris and Barcelona) are also with DNA but don't have a Milan agency?

Like Rianne van Rompaey, the Campbell sisters, Jean Campbell, Estella Boersma.. I know other girls from DNA are with Why Not, D'management, Monster and The Fabbrica but I wonder why the girls I mentioned don't have any Milan agency.. especially Rianne and Edie who walk there during fashion week and have Italian Vogue covers.

Did they acquire a big agent? Why are girls like Hanne Gaby going to FM London if all they did was change their name? If you have any info on this would greatly appreciate it :smile:
Usually Linkedin is a good way of following the agents' activities and switches but it seems there was no addition to the team...

Can anyone tell me why some girls from Viva (London, Paris and Barcelona) are also with DNA but don't have a Milan agency?

Like Rianne van Rompaey, the Campbell sisters, Jean Campbell, Estella Boersma.. I know other girls from DNA are with Why Not, D'management, Monster and The Fabbrica but I wonder why the girls I mentioned don't have any Milan agency.. especially Rianne and Edie who walk there during fashion week and have Italian Vogue covers.
I think someone answered this in the Models Switching Agencies thread but the question was regarding Alessandra Ambrosio who is bigger than any of these girls. But to sum up, Milan is a small market (for big names) and usually the other agencies directly book the girls.
Here is the answer, I hope this can help you:smile:

^ Tried to give you karma but I'm all out :( thanks! :smile:

Thank you!

I figured something was coming when a lot of the models left and they changed their website domain to fmlondon.net from fmmodelagency.com . However, a lot of FM's commercial and ecommerce models are not with The Squad. Usually, when an agency "changes" their name its because they were bought out or merged. In either case, they usually retain most of their roster. If someone leaves, models will go with them but there are too many models who were based in London that are no longer with this agency I also noticed that the models that are missing aren't anywhere else as of yet. A few months ago, a lot of their older commercial types left for other agencies. This past year there has been a lot of English models who left them. There is always a shuffle of talent when something like this happens but a lot of their e-commerce girls are gone. It should be very interesting to see how they will fill that void and where those other girls will wind up.

Is Supreme Management NY and Paris still related to Women Management?

Is VIVA Berlin affiliated with VIVA London & Paris? (And also DNA, I guess.)

Is VIVA Berlin affiliated with VIVA London & Paris? (And also DNA, I guess.)

As far as I remember and if things haven't changed since, no, they're not. I guess they share the name because Viva is a word that is easy to pronounce in almost every language.

A beautiful message from fasmous casting director James Scully about the modelling bizz and castings our beloved models do:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->