Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wears some of the most amazing items but she does look like a parody of herself sometimes. And I think she needs to wear (better) make up. Her outfits are sooo elaborate that it just doesn't look right with a face that looks like she just woke up..

^the fact that she rarely wears make-up is one of the thing I like best about her.

And by the way, for you people that don't understand Anna's style, don't read this thread! I'm tired of always reading posts that are not so positive about her style. Get a life and leave us "Anna" fans alone! I love her style and that's all that matters!

*edited*
Like the comment below yours said, the forums are to create some debate and her style is the main focus to disscuss as well as her work. *edited*
I love reading everyone's opinions about her, reason why Im subscribed to this thread. Some of them are really interesting and they have good arguments (both lovers and not so lovers of her)

Last edited by a moderator:
^the fact that she rarely wears make-up is one of the thing I like best about her.

I know what you mean but honestly, she can't pull off no make up. She also looks a lot older then she really is. She doesn't age very well imo. It must be her skin I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Its one of the facts I like the most about Anna too. In my opninion it has to something to do with the European culture too.

seconded. it speaks to the transformative power of FASHION.
Excatly.
She's all about fashion, she isn't trying to be pretty or 'hot'.
I'm pretty sure that the only reason why she works hard to maintain such a great figure is so that her clothes can be exposed to their best advantages, not for vanity purpose.

And I agree that it's an European thing.
So many American are obsessed with youth and perfection. Anytime I see a post about an European celebrity on an American website, there are always comments like 'Can't s/he afford a dentist' because Europeans are generally not as obsessed with bleached teeth and veneers and often have 'imperfect' teeth.
I'm making generalities here, of course, not everybody is like that.

^^ That is exactly what I meant. But of course its not fair to generalize, there are always exceptions.

Did she wore that dress during FW10 Paris fashion week? :lol:
I love how she recyles her looks during normal like stuffs!

Anna is gonna be the star of a new fashion documentary,cameras will follow her for 6 weeks in 6 different cities...I cannot wait for this!! :woot:

I'm definetely looking forward to see it!!!! Thanks a lot FashionPower :wink:

I'm definetely looking forward to see it!!!! Thanks a lot FashionPower :wink:

Anna is gonna be the star of a new fashion documentary,cameras will follow her for 6 weeks in 6 different cities...I cannot wait for this!! :woot:

:woot: Anna super star!
The idea kind of reminds me of Carine's CNN documentary "revealed". Definitely looking forward to it!

Anna sporting Gaga inspired shades :lol:
occhiali_1.jpg

annadellorusso

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I'm kind of an ADR newbie- where does she get her fashion funds? Is she old money? I know she consults and such, but I don't even think two million dollar a year Anna Wintour could afford all the pieces Dello Russo owns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboutique
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->