Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

The road to becoming a buyer isn't that simple. Have a look at the thread on jobs in fashion and you will see that you have to work your way up the ladder. She is more likely an assistant, and the press have just left that bit out to make her post seem more glamourous.

^ Yup she is making tea and fetching stuff around London for them....e.g. Drycleaning, lunch, etc...

Man, when is she going to stop with the pirate boots. She had another flat pair that were brown too. Ick! Hopefully the people at her work can help her with her wardrobe.

even if she is an asst. to the accessory buyer working her way up....she just doesn't...I don't know. I don't want to rag on her but she just doesn't have style and it doesn't seem like she's been a fashion lover trying to climb her way to the top. It's like she thinks it's the thing to do.

She's cute and simple in her style, la simplicite fait la beaute:P

i love her eyes, they are gorgeous,i think she is beautiful too.with a daazling smile

It's weird, for someone so famous you'd think there would be more candids of her.

^ It's coz she's soo boring..the papps have to take pics that would interest the public....

True her dress sense is a complete snore, but I imagine there would be a lot of public interest in pictures of her because of who she is regardless of the fact that she isn't very stylish.

katemworkdecember1rj9.jpg
katemoutatnightpz6.jpg

katemtrash2ly0.jpg

Keystone Press
Daily Mail
WENN

Kate Middleton leaving Mahiki nightclub on December 7th.
Credit: The Royalist

katemwillsclubcar4uo3.jpg

I know she's an accessories buyer, but I sometimes question her own taste in jewelry, bags, etc. :innocent: She is very pretty though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->