Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

:lol: The leaopard print belt, fur scarf, gold bangles and dangly earrings are a bit much no?

I hate that fur scarf...I hope Peta doesn't throw flour on her.....

^you're right,it looks terrible:yuk:
but the jeans suit her very well

johnnys_girl09 said:
:lol: The leopard print belt, fur scarf, gold bangles and dangly earrings are a bit much no?

I guess she takes her job as an accessories buyer very seriously. :P

On a more serious note - she is ok, but I wish at least one princess in this world would be a fashionista - that would be fun to watch.

^ Have you heard of Charlotte of Monaco...although she doesn't have a princess title, she is still royalty....

I hope her style evolves a bit...did anyone else hear that she had a fitting with Alexander McQueen? I think that's a step in the right direction.

Clarence House has officially denied reports that Prince William is set to marry Kate Middleton.

I think Kate has a cute little figure, and I like some of the clothes she wears. As for her looks, I think she is pretty but in a plain sort of way. There really isn't anything that sticks about her in my opinion. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the world is full of good looking unmemorable people.

Have heard of Charlotte, but she doesn´t seem to be into clothes too (nothing wrong with that of course). Karl does dress her up nicely sometimes though.

^ I personally think Charlotte has a great and elegant style....

I think Kate has great abs....but mine are better:P

her style is boring. im not saying that she needs to go out that and be like paris hilton but she can be classy and interesting, at least something small like make her her style or hair colour different and wear something more colourful

she always seems so smug too it kind of pisses me off

^ Yeah I think the media attention got to her head...frankly I don't think Wills thinks this relationship is very serious...he just can't be bothered right now to look for someone else....

eurofashionjunki said:
^ I personally think Charlotte has a great and elegant style....

It´s definitely not bad, but she doesn´t strike me as someone who is really into fashion.

Kate on her way to work
katemworkboinaaw1.jpg
katemworkboina1mf0.jpg

Credit: WENN

^ I only like the hat..... The bag although it is Long Champ does not go with the outfit....and the jacket is not very nice....but I do like the hat!!!!!

I hate the Long Champ bag, because in stockholm everybody has one, even the grannys, and thats not the bad part, they have it in pink!!!!!

The outfit looks Ok, but I think she hould had chosen more discreet earrings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->