Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Her mother looks just stunning while kate's dress is just boring IMO...

That dress doesn't suit her mother. The top half looks really bad.

Her hair looks good blown straight like that...more glamorous.

That dress doesn't suit her mother. The top half looks really bad.

she's a fit woman in her 50s, but the dress is not age appropriate, especially for a children's charity. Kate's style hasn't changed much, same boring predictable look.

Carole has a fab body and that dress fits her perfectly but the sash over the shoulder doesn't look right. Kate's dress is also very well fitted. Kate looks pretty in these pictures.

I'm usually very sensitive to age inappropriate apparel but in this case, I don't see it. I think Carole pulls off that dress ok.

She looks old in the face but it may be the dark makeup. She should go lighter. Also mom and daughter should have switched dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's a fit woman in her 50s, but the dress is not age appropriate, especially for a children's charity. Kate's style hasn't changed much, same boring predictable look.

Carole's legs are very fit for a woman in her 50's but the top part should have been lifted, she is a bit saggy in that area. I agree that it was not age appropriate. They should have switched outfits.

^ I agree. Carole has a great figure, but the top of the dress with the one strap just doesn't suit her as it's more for a young woman.

I remember seeing photos of Kate and William dressed up as cowboys and Indians at some party. Does anyone know where these are? Thank you:flower:

^They should be in this thread. They are from a Halloween party at St. Andrew's.

Found it! Thank you.
:flower:I wasn't sure if I saw it here or elsewhere. Thank goodness you can search a thread or else I would have gone mad having to go through the entire thread of black boots and jeans just to get to these photos.

At Heathrow Airport
1katemiddleton4536b.jpg
[/IMG]
2katemiddleton4536b.jpg

3katemiddleton4536bn.jpg

4katemiddleton4536bo.jpg

RDuJour

^:lol: Everytimes she does a Greta Garbo I can't help but laugh and remember how she used to mug for the paps during the break-up or anytime it's convenient for her.

Anyway, the jacket has a great fit and looks warm and confy. I am genuinely coveting an article of her wardrobe maybe for the first time.
The boots ruins the outfit of course, but hey, baby steps... :lol:

^ I agree on every level!!! She knows that the paps can't get their shot when she does that, but of course she will smile when it benefits her. Clever.:rolleyes:

This outfit isn't bad although it's a lot of black and the boots do ruin it. If she's going to wear boots she should at least get some that look good and not those ratty ones.

I dunno, maybe she was having a bad face day with a big spot or something :D.

Nice, simple outfit, but yeah, the boots should go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->