Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

I watched a second time a bit more closely and see it was mostly Kate talking, and I think Pippa said "leave her alone," and then some jerk said, "thanks, your highness." That was mean. The paps moved in with their cameras like a pack of wolves on their prey and then when they stopped, one said, "How many 'ave you got?" Can you imagine how scary that would be for Kate? I think this is a first for me, but I actually do feel very sorry for her!

^^I think it's probably extreme at night because the flashes blind you. I mean sometimes they go way over the top, I think when this video was taken she was broken up with William and she was getting pap'd constantly.

Photos From The Video

I knew I saw those images from the video before. Here are some pictures from the video.

KATERAFF666.jpg KATERAFF777.jpg

KATERAFF131313.jpg KATERAFF111.jpg

KATERAFF444.jpg
teamhighgrove.com

I'd be upset if someone took a picture of me dressed like that too so I guess I can't blame her for being camera shy.:innocent:

I still can't get over the fact that they went to Raffles in that outfit.

^That's probably why they sneaked out the back door and was so mad when the paps caught up. :P

^That's probably why they sneaked out the back door and was so mad when the paps caught up. :P

I know what the heck is up with that, Kate wears dark pants with those horrible boots, a top that doesn't match at all and that icky velvet blazer. And to top it off her hair is disasterious!

And Pippa, oh my god, even worse! There are no words, at least her hair looked good.

And Raffles from what I know is very exclusive members only club. It's really quite a nice upscale place. Really,really nice place, people usually get dressed to the nines. It just goes to prove my train of thought that if she wasn't Williams girlfriend she wouldn't have gotten in. I can just imagine the look on the fellow members as they see the princes girlfriend wearing that! B)

just curious, what's so especially horrible about the outfit? i feel like a lot of girls dress like that (leggings, boots, some top and jacket). is it a no-no to wear brown boots with black?

It's not just the boots, the whole outfit does not match. Her pants don't match the top, that doesn't match the blazer and that definitely doesn't match the boots.

It's not just the boots, the whole outfit does not match. Her pants don't match the top, that doesn't match the blazer and that definitely doesn't match the boots.

Exactly, and the jacket is some sort of velvet material and the belt looks sequined, the top looks cheap and the boots wouldn't be half as bad if she didn't wear some form of them all the time and I don't like leggings so that just adds to ick factor for me.

Yeah, I can see the mismatches on Kate. I like the jacket by itself though.
Pippa's outfit isn't too bad; her dress fits her body well and the jacket matches the blue stripes on it. They do look very casual for going to a "dress to the nines" kind of club. What's the rule about colors in an outfit? Is it max three?

^ Me too. I like the jacket, but it doesn't look the right size for Kate. It looks a bit short on her or maybe that is because of the ill-matched white top. Pippa's outfit is okay-ish, but the boots are awful!

I don't like Pippa's dress at all, it's ugly and doesn't look like something you'd wear to a club. And yeah those boots are horrible, I think they are Kate's and they just switched or something. Pippa's outfit would be better if she had on pants and a cute top and heels.

It looks more like they are going to brunch then an upscale London nightclub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->