Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

i think shes really cute and obviously doesnt take herself too seriously.. which must be ridiculously hard to find in the people he must mingle with.

I would hate to marry into our royal family-I think it is just asking for a lifetime of unhappiness. But, with William, everything will change. He knows about the image his family has and I think once he assumes the throne he will do his best to change it.

Have you heard about her mother? Apparently she got her to go to St Andrews because William was going there-applications for St Andrews rocketed the year William went. That is very, very sad-that someone would go to a university in Scotland for someone they don't even know.

Meg said:
I thought she came from quite a well to do family? Also Marlborough College-quite a 'proper' school non?

The mirror also said that her mother was an air-stewardess...not that I'm knocking that choice of career, but it is not what the English aristos would consider to be a suitable career for a 'well to do' woman.

I like her outfit in #2, with the brown jacket, hat, and jeans tucked in boots.

I read in the latest People, that her parents are worth $5 million; and she's looking for a job at Laurent Delaye Gallery.

Here are a few new ones

Attachments

• is_11252801.jpg
    is_11252801.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 92
  • is_11252819.jpg
    is_11252819.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 55
flyme2themoon said:
I like her outfit in #2, with the brown jacket, hat, and jeans tucked in boots.

I read in the latest People, that her parents are worth $5 million; and she's looking for a job at Laurent Delaye Gallery.

I also have read that. She's been going to job interviews around London, apparently. I liked her from Day 1. She and William looked very relaxed with each other, and if William is happy with her, I am too. I don't care about anything else. Her style is fine, imo. As long as they are happy. That's what counts.

She dresses like all the Sloaneys.......preppy, boring but probably all very very expensive.

susie_bubble said:
She dresses like all the Sloaneys.......preppy, boring but probably all very very expensive.
Yes but which one is she? The baby pink or baby blue side? If you know Kingsroad, Sloane Square, you will understand:lol:

^^ Haha, you just made me laugh:lol:

I'd have to go with neither...she's more K&C to me

well considing Sloane Square, Kingsroad, etc. etc. are all within K&C I would classify as being quite similar....

^^ Nah, I'm not talking geographically, I'm talking stylewise! To me the general K&C dress code is completely different from the Sloane style.

oh blah blah blah. :wink: Seriously am sick of talking about postcode dressing!

^^Relax!! It's a fashion board, sometimes people classify styles by were they originated from. It's no different in London than it is anywhere else. Go to any other thread and someone will make a link between location and style. The Sienna thread, for example, used to call her style Primrose Hill Boho.

But, now, blah blah blah, I'm bored of postcode dressing too!:wink:

kate middleton fashion

hi. I never saw Kate Middelton til recently then a friend at college told me to look at some video footage of her at a website (which I forget the name of - I'lll try and find it if I can).

Did anyone see this video, she was wearing a stetson type hat. Not sure about that choice :o

she cant do any worse than the current bunch of royals though. princess anne's fashions - ugh! :D

jeni

I'm not saying it's different in uptown vesus downtown versus whereever in nyc or other areas....was just comment, no harm intended. Just find in my own personal experiences that english have much more of a fixation of these things

Kate Middleton (Prince William's girlfriend)

Hey I thought of starting this thread as to see what outfits she has.

Post your pics away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->