Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

kate_middleton.jpg

www.felltoearth.net/.../ kate_middleton.jpg

53139693.jpg

ST ANDREWS, SCOTLAND - JUNE 23 - Graduates with Prince William

53019776.jpg

BURFORD, ENGLAND - JUNE 4: Kate Middleton, Prince William's girlfriend appears among guests at the society wedding of Hugh Van Cutsem Junior to Rose Astor at Burford Parish Church on June 4, 2005 in Burford, England.
52546505.jpg

KLOSTERS, SWITZERLAND - MARCH 30: Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Prince William carries her skis in the royal ski party in Klosters on March 30, 2005 in Switzerland.

53336677.jpg

TETBURY, ENGLAND - AUGUST 6: Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Prince William, attends the second day of the Gatcombe Park Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park, on August 6, 2005 near Tetbury, England.

(Above photos from Wireimage.com)

attachment.php

Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Prince William, seen out and about in Chelsea on thursday afternoon. She spent two hours shopping at The Katherine Hooker clothes shop.(wireimage.com)

attachment.php

(source: New Idea)

attachment.php

(source: New Idea)

attachment.php

(Source: New Idea)

attachment.php

(rexfeatures.com)

Anymore with dates and info if possible?:D

^yeah thats what i thought as well.

And i don't like her either - she is so boring! No life to her outfits (what i have seen of them anyway)

Even though they're the same age, she looks older. (especially on the first pic on post #6)

eeew she looks oooold...:sick: she'd pass off as his mom( i know exag) hehe... but seriously she looks really old...i dont think i could take it if one of the most eligible bachelors in the world got bagged by an old looking hag...:angry::yuk::sick::shock::sick::sick::sick::sick:

woow

she is so boringggggggggggggggggggggggg. this girl needs rachel zoe asap.

She looks average but cute. But it seems like many Prince William fans are dissapointed hahaha.

hey, she is supposed to became the UK princess not Paris Hilton!

hmmm, mediocre college girl style. Although the black on black with the green scarf was very nice.

I think she's cute and classy! But is she really his girlfriend or it's just a rumor? When I was younger I have to have such a crush on Prince William !! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->