Chanel Haute Couture F/W 11.12 Paris

this is no different than any rtw collections (even though i do love some of the silhouettes)

2011_07_05_22_37_40_chanel_3582.jpg
2011_07_05_22_40_07_chanel_3617.jpg

2011_07_05_22_40_17_chanel_3620.jpg
2011_07_05_22_40_49_chanel_3627.jpg

nowfashion.com

what's the theme? 80s goth club kids? some looks are interesting but it could turn out to be a mess

and i hate the boots

I like it, beautiful clothes and shapes, but not impressed... Maybe it's because karl has set a really high parameter this some previous couture collections, i think specially on fall ones. I feel like always the same tweed jackets and skirts, and then some a innovative looks. It's not ugly, but at the same time it's nothing from the other world. It's more show than anything, but i like it as usual, beautiful clothes.

As much as I love Chanel, I'm getting really bored with this. I bet separately the pieces look great though.

Fantastic. I really, really liked it. Very elaborate.

Love Chanle, always the best jackets and skirt, but in the gowns mmmmm just some don't

Wouldn't surprise me if they don't get a record number of orders for these pieces!! Very classic Chanel and very wearable!! B)

I feel as if I have seen all this a thousand times before...:(

tipically Chanel !!!!! LOVE it, i wasn't expecting more ! that's really good to see that

The gowns are just amazing! :clap:
Lovin' the shapes and the extremely elegant embellishments,no matter how much sequins Karl puts on a dress but he never steps into the tacky territory,he's a truly master!

This is very comercial, wearable, classic, beautiful Chanel, I know probably it's the same but I bet we will see a lot of woman wearing this collection
And the bride it's coming :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->