Chloe Paddington Bags (February 2005 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ BEAUTIFUL! Love the red paddy*
Congratulations... you will be happy with it.

Thank you Womanolo!

Oh, the smell of the leather still remains very luxurious, even if it's a few months now since I bougth it. :wink:

It is!! I have a chocolate brown that i bought in paris a year and a half ago now, but it still smells (and feels) so lovely and luxurious. It hasn't got much love lately (it's summer here and I use it more in winter), but it's still one of my favourite bags :heart:

I dont know what to be more jealous of - all the gorgeous paddys you ladies have, or that its summer time for Boots & Perfume!

Anyone know where I can get a chloe paddington and a paddington wallet/purse (online in the UK)??

I got mine from NAP, but they don't have them anymore which I didn't realise up to now! Could you not give Selfridges, or indeed the Chloe shop, a ring and see if they can arrange post or hold one for you if you can go and pick one up?

I'm sorry, could be a silly question. But what does NAP and LVR stand for? They were used in reference to people purchasing Paddingtons in Australia.

Lovely, thank you! I had a look and they don't have any Paddington Bags.. but many other fantastic bags :P

:lol: i thought paddingtons disappeared by now!

Me too ^_^. I still have mine but I haven't worn it in years. I should either start wearing it again or sell it, I guess.

Does anybody here still wear hers?

^ probably sell it, It might just be me but I feel like this bag is over...

I LOVED it until the influx of Lindsay Lohan and the likes.

But I still :heart: Phoebe Philo.. adore Celine SS 2010 RTW

I still wear mine - but have to admit it's only once every blue moon. Can't bear to part with it though.

Same here. I hardly wear it anymore but I don't want to let it go as it was my first designer bag ever. And I still like the soft smooshy leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->