Christian Dior F/W 09.10 Paris

I like it so far! That sheer blue dress is great.

85274581.jpg

getty images

Anna's outfit looks promising :woot:

Although some of the looks have lovely details, they are just things he has been doing for his own brand for the recent years.
I'm pretty sure the whole thing will be disappointing.

Although it's beautiful, there's nothing special. Another galliano collection for Dior....

That purple dress on Anna looks beautiful:heart:

You have to love peta! I remember there was a huge banner erected at the spring/summer 2004 dior show instructing the models to "let the fur fly" haven't heard anything quite so fabulous since! Looks like a promising collection.

I had been waiting this moment!! the time when galliano would rethink the direction he had taken with Dior.It seems that the stiff looking ladies-who-lunch look could be over for good!
when the house anounced the end of the logo-wh*re era, this is what I thought they'd turn to...it's obviously not his best and most raw, but at least it's not the joke we've been given since 2006. it's a first step to a "new" and paradoxically more "old school" galliano.

if he has shown this now, I really don't know what to expect from his collection.as some just said, this looks a lot more 2008galliano than any previous Dior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->