Christian Dior F/W 09.10 Paris

345http3A2F2Fdyimgcom2Fa2Fp2Fap2F20.jpg

Yahoo News

OMG OMG! finally! something i REALLY like from galliano at dior. i had kinda lost any hope. this is WAY better than i'd expected. i meant it's not mind blowingly amazing, but i really like it
(could do without the hareem pants tho)

the purple dress is a dream

this actually looks like a galliano collection rather than dior,but considering his last dior efforts, it's a good thing for me :D

Pick a color please...how much more interesting would this have been if everything were black/grey, purple and red...

I like it though...I am not jumping up and down, but I like it.

I do actually have a positive feeling about it... Hair and make-ip look interesting, and the details seem well done.

Lovely and pretty dresses. I love the details. Can´t wait to see the full collection.

Pick a color please...how much more interesting would this have been if everything were black/grey, purple and red...

I like it though...I am not jumping up and down, but I like it.
I agree.

If John had gone with a more focused color palette, I think this would have been an excellent show. I really do like what I am seeing, though. There are still some remnants of the Dior I do not like, but I like that we're seeing some of the real Galliano here...and it feels so good to see it again (the evening dresses are WONDERFUL)!:heart: And I LOVE the hair and make up.

So, as of now, it's certainly not my favorite Dior collection, but it's the first one that I can say that I've liked for the last year or two.:D

I've said it before and I'll say it over and over again....Galliano is genius!!!! Absolutely astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->