Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

i hope chanel doesn't read her thread :ninja: and i hope freja or laura stone isn't totally creeped out. i can totally picture frida g checking out her thread all the time

Can't remember if it's been said already but Natalia Gotsiy has posted in her thread.

I know a particular, well known, model who I work with closely that makes an effort to avoid her threads on various forums but is quite active on threads about other topics. She said it's mainly to avoid any undue negativity that she might read, nothing a model can do about other peoples opinions anyway.

Considering that 99,5% of the comments in the model-threads are positive I don't quite get the opinion of your model-friend. There is virtually no negativity (in fact I would appreciate more healthy criticism when it's due).

As a model I would be more creeped out by all the fangirl-ish comments and stans.

Jeisa Chiminazzo was in the midst of flipping through her Fashion Spot page on her iPad. "I like seeing my own page because the fans know more about what’s going on than I do. And they’re all very nice".

modelinia

I know that Laura Blokhina reads tFS, she said it in an interview. Also River Viiper and Hadrien Mazelier, once River wrote on his wall in Facebook if someone could say something to one tFSer and Hadrien wrote on his wall asking for me :blush: :P

^Yeah, I remember :lol:

*Ugh! I wrote Viiper and it's Viiperi.

Barbara Palvin says in an interview for Glamour Hungary that her all family read her thread.

I think most of them are reading their threads... or at least searching for the pictures of their current works, shows etc.

As far as I know, models totally want to have thread on tfs! :lol:

Once I was checking some models from one model's agent on facebook and wrote a comment bellow one image that this girl totally need thread on fashion spot and then this model comment me back that she would love to have thead here.

Aww, that's cute. I can definitely understand that. I'd be checking tfs every second to see if I finally got a thread if I was a model starting out, lol.

Bredje Heinen is reading and posting in her thread...

Svea Kloosterhof has an account here and I see her reading her thread sometimes.

Solweig Rediger-Lizlow "Swanny" is very nice to her fans and post a lot of images on her thread

Lisanne reads her thread. I once posted something like "Hm not exactly sure about her print work lately" in her thread.... Some days later, she dropped me a mail asking if I could tell her exactly what I am not sure about when it comes to her work. She can easily take criticism, which is great.
Tati reads tfs too. She went pretty mad when someone posted the shots of Purple Diary in her thread and everybody was like "ewww has she gone indie?". She often used to ask me if I could request a mod to delete this and that from her thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->