Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

I'm liking this! Natasha is perfection although I don't like the angle on Lisa's face...

I like it..straightforward and 'clean'..especially after the horrible f/w ads

:yuk: This doesn't appeal to me at all. Ok concept, but poorly executed.

Makes me wonder what Meisel's campaign looked like...

I think all girls look bad. Natasha is super shiny, Georgias neck is thickest I have seen ever and Shannan is in strange position and bad shot of her face. To me it is very awkward.

I love Shannan Click but I would agree that...that's a very unflattering angle....

The decision to change photographers was probaly a decision for the better. The collection is more suited to the work of Steven Klein than Steven Meisel imo. Shannan looks great, and the others are Natasha P and Georgia Frost?

Apparently, Lisa Cant is in the new Dolce & Gabbana ads...avaliable in the new Harpers Bazaar with Drew Barrymore on the cover.

source: lucyinthesky

it suits the collection to say the least..
usually i have a soft spot for dolce ads :ninja:

Am I the only person who don't like the change of the photographer?

This is the weirdest, miss-matched collection of people I could imagine, basically!

Natasha is brilliant and looks incredible, but this ad just makes me dislike Georgia more. She brings nothing to it. Shannan and Natasha look fab. I like the ad, surprisingly, much better than the mismatched historical brouhaha from last season.

The ad posted by polka dot on the previous page was a two page ad in Harper's Bazaar, so here is the 2nd part with Lisa Cant.
Scanned by me

Spike413 said:
I like it, I just feel like it could have been more.

Exactly. The collection was so over the top and graphic. The D&G cruise ads suited it more than these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->