Dries Van Noten F/W 10.11 Paris

Torn here

Bored a little by how understated it all is, but all the same tiem greatly impressed at how reality focused it is. These girls could walk right off the catwalk and into real life.

Agreed. Really looking forward to it too. :huh: It's not his usual luxe bohemian approach...very "sturdy", verging on matronly. I was expecting something like what Marras put out...

what fantastic silhouettes! I love the shapes so much and the color palette is lovely as well. looking forward to seeing more images :heart:

Seems like I am the one, who can`t say "wooow, I`m loving it"
I like only jackets, trenches & coats. That`s all...

Last edited by a moderator:
so far what we saw from this collection are a bit subtle in colour, of course they are stylish and classy, anymore photo pls?

I love the full skirts!! I wish there were some more awesome prints...but then again the break is nice too.

very simple; i love how understated the chic factor is.

The aesthetic somehow reminds me of vintage Dior.. full skirts and nipped waist. The first outifit posted in #18's gorgeous too, the standout piece for me. It's really bringin back a new trend without the look being too overpowering. Good collection, some really nice pieces! ^_^

^Agreed....take note Galliano, this is how to do vintage Dior :judge:

I feel like this will be similar to Prada S/S 2010; those that don't like the usual aesthetic will be a fan, and the usual base will be far from impressed.

I'm usually not terribly impressed with Dries- I just can't get into figurative, ugly on purpose fashion- but so far I'm really like this. The skirt silhouettes are fantastic, and the color pallet is not typical for spring but still suits the season.

i suppose, it´s not a whole collection, but everything i´ve already seen, is absolutely lovely... beautiful collection, french chic

97398880.jpg
97398888.jpg

97398922.jpg
97398954.jpg

97398839.jpg

gettyimages

This looks so beautiful! Finally, something at fashion week I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"