1jq4i8.jpg
2w3dchz.jpg
5djvux.jpg
347908h.jpg
2ajz3bo.jpg
16ghj10.jpg
72vhac.jpg

catwalking

Sooo beautiful. I love all the silhouettes. A great start for Paris fashion week.

love the giant zips up the back of the pant legs...

SOOOOOO cool....B)

Hmmm.....aside from a few looks/pieces, I can't say this is floating my boat, much.

Most of the proportions look off, for starters.

Some of the shapes like the back of the long blue dress in post #62 are actually quite surprising for Dries. I like it more and more.... I think it's a grower :flower:

Oh my goodness! :crush:
this is the dries van noten I fell in love with.. the silhouettes, the calmed palette with surprising paint brushes of colorful prints.. it's all really beautiful, so reminiscent of his 2004-05 collections, especially the circular, pleated skirts, they look like those from his anniversary collection.. I'm so glad he let the crazy prints quiet for a while, I love it when he does this kind of simplicity. :heart:

thanks for the pics, abstraccion!

Last edited by a moderator:
me too--i own plenty of dries...and not one thing i own is a print...

^_^

Fantastic silhouettes, no one does slouchy effortless clothes like Dries...It's confident dressing. I'm missing his art of layering though, so it's a bit less dimensional for me. It is still a good looking collection nevertheless :wub:

this looked a little to similar to last season

but who cares i always love Dries's clothes

I'm soo in love with this. I think he is a master at combining prints and all but I agree so much with everyone, it's so wonderful to see a collection like this from him once again :wub:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

catwalking

I am in love :woot:, so simple yet chic and wearable ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members