Favorite Jeans Designer

^ Well actually i don't care what it is 'about' this season or future season.. i just don't like any stitchings or logos on the back pocket.. (The Dior Homme "dart" is okay:D )

I'd rather go for the 'clean' look.. like APC, Helmut Lang or Acne.... ^_^

I really don't care about brand I really care about fitting anyway my fav are:
H&M
Lee
Miss Sixty

LEVI'S
TSUBI
Sass&Bide
Bettina Liano
Paper Denim & Cloth ( i am lemming this )

Levi's
Roberto Cavalli
Versace

dolce mainline
paper denim cloth
paul and joe

(and of course helmut lang - but from a couple years ago...)

Favorite Jeans........

:woot: You know what I noticed...with the whole PREMIUM DENIM explosion.....there are tons of deisgner jeans with the worst fit. You have to go up and down in sizes just to make sure that you look and feel good in them.....NOW I AM OBSESSED with the CITIZENS OF HUMANITY JEAN!!!! Don't ask me why....but I am.....
citizen3.JPG

I dont know what it is about the jean...but it makes ur booty lo0o0o0o0ok Great.

Do you have a favorite jean??

If so....Please let me know.....I am always on the hunt for new goodies....:heart:

my booty? LOL

anywwaaayyss...favs would be diesel zaf, true religion joey, AF kilburn or baxter, and my most recent purchase of rock & republics, i also have a pair of sevens that i love the fit on but thats bc i had them custom tailored for me, i will say that i hate the way they fit the way they were supposed to be cut tho lol

levis. i think every pair of jeans i own, except 1 pair of lees, are levis. im actually wearing a pair now thats older than me. the new non usa jeans are kinda garbage tho.

:heart: i love my new earnest sewns!

Attachments

• Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
I hate logo's on anything, the quality of the denim and stitching is key to me, not only the fit. I hate when the cut is are too low, I am 45 and skinny but don't need to look I'm trying to give it away. :wink:

Acne Jeans - great denim, slim fit and medium rise, always get complimented on these.
Superfine Jeans - haven't worn them yet but like the fit very much. thinner, softer denim than Acne.
Lucky Jeans - just great plain ole inexpensive but good quality jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->