Help Me Find...

can you guys help me identify this shirt..?

i would love to find it :wub:

only if I knew who is it made by..

Attachments

• green shirt1.jpg
    green shirt1.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 2
Caracalla, please credit the image or it will be removed. It's one of our community rules.

Kate Moore, I know for a fact that Triumph used to do underwear in that exact shape, no idea if it makes swimwear like that though :flower:

Can anyone ID the jersey zip-up sweater Ginnifer is wearing? Thanks!
Ginnifer+Goodwin+looking+relaxed+khaki+capris+I9BTi7H9LRel.jpg

Zimbio
moz-screenshot.png

Anybody can tell me what stores sell McQueen in new york? I know of Saks, McQueen store, and neiman marcus only. HELP!

Where can I buy Luella pieces?

Now Luella has ceased trading (sob), does anyone know of any retailers in the UK, preferably online, who still stock Luella clothes/accessories? I really want to get my hands on some things. I've been to the last remaining store recently (the outlet in Bicester Village), but came away empty-handed as they wasn't anything that I liked that was in my size! :(

So, any ideas?

P.S. I've already tried eBay, again to no avail. Help me?

Yoox, Farfetch, La Garçonne, and The Outnet all have Luella. The items at Farfetch are from the UK.

where can i find (online with shipping to germany or in a german store) this cosmetic bags? It's MARC by Marc Jacobs :flower:

priceinspector.co.uk and harveynichols.com

Attachments

• 115192_a.jpg
    115192_a.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 298362_black_1.jpg
    298362_black_1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Kamen, have you tried stylebop or mytheresa? They usually have M by MJ and they are both based in Munich.

Where can I find retro (inspired) sweaters or cardigans with a *fuzzy* look & style like this?

ask me makeup on facebook

Little late to the game, I know, but I'm looking for the Alexander Wang Freja lace-up booties on sale. Has anyone seen these anywhere?

TIA!

me too. I think i've seen them somewhere (don't remember where though) but they haven't been reduced much yet.

"The one where Rachel finds out"

After re-re-re-re-rewatching that episode of Friends where Rachels finds out that Ross is in love with her after he goes off to China, I fell a love with Rachels skirt-thing.

It's this sort of front open, half skirt, and I'd like to find something like that, only I don't know what to search for.
When i google and Ebay it I only find gothic lace trains and stuff.

Does anyone know what its called? :huh:

Don't mind my poor Paint-skills. The model has a club foot.
nederdel.jpg

Also, Carrie is wearing something like it at their karaokeperfomance in SATC2.
satc2_photo_m.jpg

OT: I LOVE that episode :heart:

I remember loving that skirt when I first watched that episode, too. I'm sorry, I don't know what one would call this type of skirt. I know I've seen similar styles from Ann D., Haider Ackermann, Angelos Frentzos and such before, but they all do it with wrapped and draped skirts so it gets that "gothic" look.

It probably wouldn't be that hard to do something like that yourself, though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->