Help Me Find...

^ I'm disappointed you're not interested in the whole look ... like how about that green scrunchie?!

Don't know on the shirt, but I like it ...

You can get it from http://www.machine-a.com/ on Brewer St. in London, it's a panelled Lycra top with reflective strips.
This is what the designer of the top (Sadie Williams) told me.

Does anyone have some suggestions for nice bandeau bikini's? I've been looking for nice, decent ones for a long time but can't find any cute/pretty ones.

Is it just me or are sneakers with BLACK soles instead of completely impractical, mall walker-seque white soles, ridiculously hard to come by?

Like how to I even narrow down my search on online sites? Even colored soles are better just NOT white!! Completely ruins the line of the shoe and draws your eye to the normally least aesthetically pleasing part of the shoe.

I'd provide examples of styles Iactually dig but since I can't hotlink and no longer pay for image hosting so that's not gonna happen.

I'm open to dropping a decent amount for either running or all terrain shoes if the quality and fit is good. Around $150. I'm not attached to any one brand in particular, although I've been well served by Reeboks, Nike, New Balnce in the past.

i believe it's more common for mens sneakers to have black soles than womens.

have you looked into onitsuka tiger? some of their styles have black soles like the classic mexico 66 here
these shoes are very comfortable.

Thanks for that brilliant tip! Will go forth in my Google and in-store search armed with newfound insight. Seriously thank you :flower:

Hi all.

I've really been into athleisure lately. I was wondering if anyone can help me find this
11-adidas-wang.JPG

Or something VERY similar... like a knock off even. I'm male so I like the look of a very very loose crop top (who knows if I'll ever find myself wearing it in everyday life, but I am a festival goer so..)

I know I saw Calvin Klein did something very similar. But I can't find it anywhere. Not even like a page that says sold out. Well his was a runway look
Cropped+Tops-2.jpeg

Just something very similar. Doesn't HAVE to be the exact ones.

Images from:
vogue.com
blogspot.com

^ castorpollux should be able to help you ... I suspect there's not much about men's athleisure he doesn't know :wink:

Thanks I'll hit him up when I have some time! I figured I'd just end up buying an extremely large t-shirt and cutting it up lol

can anyone ID this dress or knows where i can find a similar one?
article-2277253-178462D7000005DC-129_634x883.jpg
-dailymail

can anyone ID this dress or knows where i can find a similar one?
-dailymail

It's by Moschino, but will be from a while back as Peaches wore this to the Elle Style Awards in 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's by Moschino, but will be from a while back as Peaches wore this to the Elle Style Awards in 2013.

i hoped it was a less high street designer, as she often wore them, there would be a chance they'd still have it.

thank you anyways!

Could anyone identify the shirt Simon is wearing?

Vogue+Forces+Fashion+Conference+gGht8LKceHWl.jpg

Pic from Getty Images via Zimbio

I'm looking for fingerless gloves after my old pair (from COS in a wool/leather blend) died. I'd prefer non-black (that seems to be the hardest part) and with a leather outside, soft lining would be a plus. I found a couple on Asos, but only one of them seems to be lined and they're all black..

Any suggestions? :flower:

^ Maybe check on Etsy and if needed place a custom order to get exactly what you want?

This Jacket?

Any ideas on designer or who makes it?

Credit: jonathan stark

Attachments

• black jacket (2).jpg
    black jacket (2).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member