Interview October 2010 : Naomi Campbell by Mert Alas & Marcus Pigott

lara stars in an "avant garde" .... although considering lara, its all definitely been seen before.. she wears jil sander, dolce (blazer) and the mutiple black tumor like comme des garcons pieces from FW.. looks nice! mostly all black, minimal makeup..

Gosh, I really like Andrew's editorial. He looks hot. I especially love the third and last shots. :smile:

I should subscribe to Interview but I've read they miss some issues

^ I never had one problem when I subscribed.

I should subscribe to Interview but I've read they miss some issues

it was a nightmare... I subscribed and never ever received a copy... so I had to cancel it... I wish they were good... that was the only mag I really wanted to subscribe...

Nice to see something different from Lara once in a while...she exudes a lot more sensuality when she's clothed and simply done up than when she's parading her tatas around for M&M and co.

SEDUCE ME
MODEL: LARA STONE
PHOTOGRAPHER: CRAIG MCDEAN
FASHION EDITOR: KARL TEMPLER

streeters

Pretty sure that this is from the issue too...

SHADOW RIDER
MODELS: ?
PHOTOGRAPHER: CRAIG MCDEAN
FASHION EDITOR: KARL TEMPLER

streeters

I love all the curves in Lara's face in the fourth shot.

model from the second ed is a skater or she s looking as natasa vojnovic

model from the second ed is a skater or she s looking as natasa vojnovic

lol, reading the text, He is called Xander:flower:, but I wouldnt have been surprised if it had been Natasa V, she's awesome like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my issue in the mail, but so far, it looks interesting!

Lara's editorial is absolute perfection and the cover is one of the best and most glamorous magazine covers of the year. Naomi looks sensational.:heart:

I got my copy the other day. Laura's editorial is beautiful. One of the best I've ever seen of her. Abbey Lee looks amazing too.The entire issue is really good. I'm enjoying it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->