iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who makes the best replica LV Neverfull? I really want one to lug around all my stuff.

^^ Catty makes the best monogram LV. I just ordered a neverfull from her yesterday :smile:

naglene_freak: Catty's mono Neverfull is excellent. I compared her's with Tse's'IRL and her's is perfect.

btw i asked Jacky few days ago about chanel caviar 2133 CC lock coz I thought it looks a bit diff from the auth..and Jacky did say that the lock isnt correct on 2133 :cry::cry: anybody here with "buying power" could get Jacky to fix the lock? :wink::wink: I want the white caviar.....

Mods im sorry, can you delete off the previous post, my picture link is wrong for it.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p113/orangetrinkle/017.jpg
(Credit: catty)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...inkle/T3-1.jpg
(credit: ebay ( authentic one)

notice that catty's flap lining is very obvious.
compared to the real one the side lining of the flap cant be seen.

did u mean the stitching on the flap's border? yeah i think the lambskin flap should be no stitching, but the caviar should be with stitching. anyway, thanks for bringing that up, i hope Jacky aware of it for the vintage xl...or anyone here who's planning to get the vintage xl might want to remind him? (coz i had asked too much) :blush:

ok, when i emailed back to ask for colors on the bal shrug, i was told that the bag isn't available at all now. :doh:

oh well, the search continues.

naglene_freak: Catty's mono Neverfull is excellent. I compared her's with Tse's'IRL and her's is perfect.

awesome! I'll definitely put that on my list. What else is a must have from Catty? Is jacky's chanel better than hers? I want the purple chanel 2.55 medium but I can't tell from her picture if it's the large or the medium.

@ nalgene: she has both medium and large (note that both come with double flap), I have the medium and am happy with it (I(ve posted lots of pics in the picture thread), I've done a lot of comparisons to pictures on the internet and it looks the same - I wear it very often and love it, only I think medium is very smallllll :D

minor difference is that the measurements are 0,05inch and 0,09 inches off but can't remember where, it's not noticable

are there any other items that catty is best at? I'm placing an order for some jewelry and also wanted some shoes but they are not in stock so now I have the luxury problem of chosing something else :P

@ plastikparty: I see the difference you mean and like cloudyblue said the stitching is with caviar and not lambskin, neither catty or jacky has good lambskin chanel (I've heard)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody heard from fabaaa? I want to order the MC noe but she doesnt reply to my emails..:(

when is the holiday over? you'll probably hear back soon :smile:

Has anybody heard from fabaaa? I want to order the MC noe but she doesnt reply to my emails..:(

There's a ton of info in this thread about fabaa and MC if you do a search. The general consensus is that fabaa has the best MC.

shoptfs...hang in there. i'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:

Does anyone know who makes the best Miu Miu Bow Bags? I saw them on Catty's page but don't know what the quality is like. Has anyone ordered this bag from her or anyone else?

sucre03: someone ordered bow bag long time ago i think from catty. Check in the picture only thread or do search in the old thread

yeah, chech some pages back or go to the old one, i did a comparation especially of the NOE MC from FABaaa. she prob. had tons of mails to reply by today, lol

yeah, chech some pages back or go to the old one, i did a comparation especially of the NOE MC from FABaaa. she prob. had tons of mails to reply by today, lol

baby_yorkie, thanx for posting those pics. the colors look really nice and vibrant..one question-do you remember if both pockets have LV letters printed on them? Ive noticed the real ones only have flowers printed on them, KWIM??

baby_yorkie: which (series) bags do you recommend from fabaaa?

I checked her bags and she has a lot in stock, some sweet things, but I don't know if everything is that excellent

ooh crap..now Jacky has the gold mirroir alma..i've been wanting this bag since long time, but cant find a good one..Jacky's look very shiny, in one of the pics, i could see a glimpse someone who's taking the pic..

shoptfs: the real one has the leather closure cover the LV, so it only show flowers on the flap (hope it makes sense) - which Joy (fabaaa) has it correct. request pics of the actual bags before she ships (that's what i love about her)*

Valkyrie: white MC (cux i've tried white), my friend bought some stuffs from her and said her monogram is perfect (the color in general), i also bought damier neverful GM (and other things) from her and it was great, correct alignment and RED linning, plus the color is correct too...*

cloudyblue: i love the mirroir line too...but the alma will be way too "flashy" on me...i hope j will do pappilon (i will ask him tonight) -

* my opinion only ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->