iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
baby_yorkie: now that u mentioned it's too flashy, i remembered that my hubby hates that bag..i'm not into pappilon coz i think it's too "round" and cant fit many things.. do u prefer gold or silver? wondering if Jacky has the silver one...he still hasnt replied my email :(

cloudyblue: im not into pap either, but it looks tooo cute...but the lockit would be great, eh?!
i prefer silver...it's easier to get the color right than gold. actually, Jacky had done the mirroir line bfore, and his gold was little orange....
im not sure if that gold alma is his product or the authentic...

I'll definitely ask joy to take pix first before sending out the bag to me. i took a look at her website again and i can see a lit bit of the LV on top of the pocket's flap..I hope she replies soon, im getting antsy here:innocent:

baby_yorkie: now that u mentioned it's too flashy, i remembered that my hubby hates that bag..i'm not into pappilon coz i think it's too "round" and cant fit many things.. do u prefer gold or silver? wondering if Jacky has the silver one...he still hasnt replied my email :(

i had a papillon watercolor and i would say it holds a lot, plus the strap can be worn on the shoulders even with a jacket..

I'll definitely ask joy to take pix first before sending out the bag to me. i took a look at her website again and i can see a lit bit of the LV on top of the pocket's flap..I hope she replies soon, im getting antsy here:innocent:

make sure you tell her all ur requirements (lining, alignment...), note with pictures, that way she can get the best one possible, not just get 1 then exchange it, KWIM

baby_yorkie, I had last year silver m.lockit, didnt like it-when you put too much staff in looks funny:innocent:
Pictures me:

Attachments

• 100_3375.jpg
    100_3375.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_3370.jpg
    100_3370.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 5
Does anyone know who makes the best replica LV Neverfull? I really want one to lug around all my stuff.

nalgene_freak, I will post pic's later today on my LV Neverfulls.I got 3 -PM, MM, GM-LOVE all of them:wub:

mm07, I can't wait!! I really really love the neverfulls. Did you get them from Catty?

dont quite like the lockit's shape....speedy ? but other than alma, all others are discontinued..hhmm, i think i better skip it for now until i see the silver, coz it's very hard to replicate gold..i have a dior tote in gold leather (dont know what's style name), very very softttttt and perfect at first, but now after a year the gold color start wearing off though it's barely noticable yet...

mm07: thanks for the pic..

need opinion here, with the black vintage xl, shall i get Jacky's black/brown n'gale or black/ivory mahina XL or chanel jumbo white caviar? i've seen too many mahina on the street, so i'd probably go for n'gale, but i love white caviar too...:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
valkyrie - Yes, but i think jacky's lambskin is rather near the real one.
His recent grey lambskin large 2.55 looks quite nice! but my friend claims that the cc interlock is totally wrong! well, but jacky's pictures are definitely more appealing then catty's!

For good bow bags(miumiu) i suggest you go ioffer.
Catty's ones look really bad from the pcitures, the leather is totally off.
the colour too, its totally wrong and wrinkled.

valkyrie - Yes, but i think jacky's lambskin is rather near the real one.
His recent grey lambskin large 2.55 looks quite nice! but my friend claims that the cc interlock is totally wrong! well, but jacky's pictures are definitely more appealing then catty's!

For good bow bags(miumiu) i suggest you go ioffer.
Catty's ones look really bad from the pcitures, the leather is totally off.
the colour too, its totally wrong and wrinkled.

i mentioned not long time ago that i asked Jacky about the lock coz i thought it's wrong too.. and Jacky did say the CC's lock on 2133 is wrong and he asked me to get other bag instead :cry::cry:

mm07, I can't wait!! I really really love the neverfulls. Did you get them from Catty?
No, noone of them is Catty/Jacky. I didnt know abouth tfs back then.They are from ioffer seller lvboutiquehk(now she have different name).Also I forgot all my neverfull are Murakami:blush: but I will post you pic on "normal" neverfull too-I bought it for my friend she wear it over year now and she love it.I'm making pic's for you now:flower:

Here we go nalgene_freak:flower:
My neverfull Murakami PM, MM, GM
I worn PM few weeks, MM once ,GM-never(waiting for my oversea holiday:D) I dont were them anymore not because I dont like them(I ADORE them and I cant live without any of my Neverfulls:rolleyes:)-simpley I'm 100% T&D girl now:D were/buy only bbags at the moment
Pictures ME:

Attachments

• 100_7419.jpg
    100_7419.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_7422.jpg
    100_7422.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_7421.jpg
    100_7421.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_7425.jpg
    100_7425.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4
very nice mm07! The patina looks very nice on the PM. Is the patina naturally darkened?

ok guysss...which one's better for n'gale...the plain black or with gold???? I think I want the gold..has anybody ask Jacky this gold hardware one? i wanna ask him...and i kinda forgot does Jacky's gale shoulder strap handle with / without zipper?

------------------
pics from tpf

Attachments

• DSC05928.JPG
    DSC05928.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC05929.JPG
    DSC05929.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 9
ok guysss...which one's better for n'gale...the plain black or with gold???? I think I want the gold..has anybody ask Jacky this gold hardware one? i wanna ask him...and i kinda forgot does Jacky's gale shoulder strap handle with / without zipper?

------------------
pics from tpf

i want a nightingale too...but i think about when i stuff it w my books, it will square up...
i prefer the regular plain black...

very nice mm07! The patina looks very nice on the PM. Is the patina naturally darkened?
Yes lovepink-naturally, PM looks like that only for 4-5 weeks everyday wearing:shock:, I never put any oil or watever...Also I never had LV bag before to turn patina that fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"